Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    For a girl, it's Stella. It seems as if it's steadily growing in popularity, at least where I live. I know 3 girls named Stella.

For a boy, it's Carter. Again, I LOVE that name, but I know at least 4 boys named Carter (all different ages, but you know...)
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

My girls list is all that worries me, the boys feel safe at the moment. But Imogen and Clementine are hovering just under the 1000th spot, and they both fit into the vintage trend that's going on. I don't mind if there are a couple more, but the names have a lot of meaning for me, and i don't want it to look like i just randomly picked a top 100 name that sounded nice :/ I also don't want them to get lost in a sea of other girls with that name the way Emmas and Olivias seem to. *le sigh*
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Sometimes. Not so much with the boy names, though. Two are already popular and the other two are climbing in popularity. Sometimes it bothers me but most of the time I don't care. They're cute classic names and I'm too attached to let popularity get in the way. However the one girl name I have is rapidly climbing in popularity. I think its in the 100's now and I'm sure it will be in the top 100 by time I'm ready to have kids. It too is classic but it still bothers me because its the only girl name I like right now and I'd hate for it to become the next Charlotte (my favorite girl name that I crossed off my list due to popularity) because then I'll have absolutely nothing to name a girl.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

Yes. It will probably be 10 years before I start having children and I feel Susanna is going to have a huge leap of popularity some day. But that does not mean I won't use it.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

I don't worry so much because I've found my favourite names have changed so much. But if you've had favourite names for that long I'd think that you wouldn't care about popularity.
    Mommy-to-be to twins March 2014. :grin: