Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    All the time. I am so sure that Xanthe is going to be the next Zoe, which took a while to catch on, and there weren't even enough born last year to make the extended list, but still. I also worry a lot about them becoming Nameberry popular. My SO and I prefer to find our own names and make our own combos, although we will ask for help occasionally, it's usually more for inspiration and the final list is made entirely by us. It makes me feel a little awkward when I see something we've just discussed in someone's signature. It doesn't mean it's off the list, but I don't say much on here and I don't want people to think that I'm name-napping. I have been considering asking for opinions more often, that's always really helpful.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

Every time I have named a child that named has ended up skyrocketing... <_< The boy name we have this time is probably going to do the same - I hear a lot of people talking about using it and how much they love it. Our current girls name tend to get mixed reviews, so that might be a bit safer :P

I'm not overly bothered, but I don't want to be "Ruby M's mother" or have people go "Oh, which Ruby is yours!?" - I was a "Name letter" and it bothered me to no end! So I'm trying t oavoid that.

Yes all the time! Although I really doubt the ones I really love will ever become popular.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

I did. Now I worry about the names I've already chosen shooting up the ranks. All it takes is for Miley Cirus to name a daughter Agnes and we're doomed.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

A little bit. Willow is 100% my girl's name and has been for around 10 years before it was very common. Now we're TTC and have been for 3 years. We hope to be pregnant soon and no matter what, I will still use Willow if it's a girl but I'm terrified it will be so popular. I really try to stay away from names in the top 100 and last year it was 171. I imagine it'll break 100 for 2013.
    -Favorites-
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Forever Missed -
    June 6, 2014
    Lily PrimroseIris Rhoswen