Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ill just do a top 3 for now

Fight Club by Chuck Palahnuik
    The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
    Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky
    Invisible Cities by Italo Calvino
    Mysterious Skin by Scott Hiem

Mysterious Skin is NOT for the faint of heart. Lots of language, sex, violence, drugs. The others of recommend to anyone.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

I absolutely love Fifty Shades of Grey!
    ~Jessica
    Mama to one darling diva, Isabella Rae (2.6.09) and TTC #2!

Thanks leadmythoughts, I'm off to research Mysterious Skin right now. I am embarrassed to admit that I've never read Fight Club but I love the movie, hopefully I haven't ruined the book by watching the movie a hundred times!

Jessicamary - I also enjoyed the Fifty Shades series, quick and fun!
    Ben & Lainy

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage

There are already so many great suggestions (I think I've added a dozen to my "to read" list already) and of the ones I have read I whole-heartily second the recommendation. Specifically, the Historian is fabulous - a book of history, love, and vampires that aren't whinny teenagers, & Written on the Body - I'm reading this now and the language and imagery are beautiful; if you don't already, you will love the name Louise after reading this book. But I have to say, for books I can, and have, read over and over: the Harry Potter series, Little Women, & To Kill a Mockingbird. I also have a soft spot for Gregory Macquire (Wicked & Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister are my favorites) and Kurt Vonnegut (Cat's Cradle, Breakfast of Champions, Slaughterhouse Five).
    * A Nameberry Nightmare*

Mr. Fry: So, what should we name him?
    Mrs. Fry: Uh, you pick. I picked dinner last night.
    Mr. Fry: Well, I was thinking of Philip. After those screwdrivers?
    Mrs. Fry: That's a great idea! More morphine, please.

Quote Originally Posted by celphd View Post
    TWritten on the Body - I'm reading this now and the language and imagery are beautiful; if you don't already, you will love the name Louise after reading this book.
    I want to hug you right now!!!!!! Louise is one of my ultimate favourite names because of this book (which is my favourite book ever). I started crying when I met Jeanette Winterson because I was trying to articulate how the book and their story made me feel.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]