Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hi!

Based on your own description of each name, I think these are YOUR favourites:

Victoria - great name and you both love it!

Francesca - fantastic vintage name. Frankie is an old nickname, no one will use it unless you encourage them to, just as Jim is no longer the automatic nickname of James

Audrey - great name but getting popular, how does DH fee about it?

Lydia - ditto

Imogen - ditto

Daisy

Molly

Lucy

Poppy

Evelyn - great name with Eve or Evie as nicknames, would be equally great as a middle name

Rose - this is a standard middle name the world over but if it honours a relative I would definitely consider it

With six weeks to go, I would abandon any names that you both don't love. I tried for months to get my husband to agree to a name I loved for our third and finally with a month left to go I gave up and started searching for more names. With only ten days until the dd he finally agreed to a different name I found on nameberry! Thank God!

Good luck!

I love mischa's suggestion of Evelyn Rose! Getting to honor 3 people with a name would be so special, and it sounds beautiful

Others I like for you... Lydia Rose, Genevieve Rose, Victoria Rose, Alice Victoria, Imogen Victoria
    Alice, Cecilia, Cora, Eve, Georgia, Iris, Johanna, Phoebe, Rose, Sylvie, Tess, Violet
    Calvin, Dexter, Felix, Graham, Hugo, Leo, Louis, Miles, Oscar, Paul, Simon, Walter

You have a fantastic taste in names!

My top 5 are:

Imogen - on my list. Probably my top girl name, it's adorable and I love the nn Immy.
    Lucy - Another personal favorite. It's pretty, light, and sweet.
    Francesca - I love the name. I had a friend named Francesca, and that's what she went by. No one called her Frankie or anything like that.
    Charlotte - A favorite of mine, but I can;t use it because it's the name of my stepbrothers' half-sister.
    Evelyn - very elegant. I like it.
    ♡nadia♡
    a teenage writer and long-time name junkie

Favorites:
    BOYS: Tate | Bo
    GIRLS: Tally | Carissa | Helena
    CURRENT NAME CRUSHES: Violet | Luna | Cosette | Ezra

Tally Jane | Tate William | Carissa Violet

Hmm....
    Audrey/Aubrey - I love Audrey elegant, light, and feminine. Whereas Aubrey feels slightly trashy.

Genevieve - Gorgeous name, has a lovely French flair and is just effortless. I also love the range of nicknames. I really don't see there being any pronunciation issues. In all honesty the name feels easy to say and looks easy to say.

Lydia - Despite dodgy NHS advertising association with this name, she really has grown on me. Lydia has a sweet sound and looks pretty.

Alice - A nice name, elegant and wholesome. Alice has a pretty sound. But if you feel your loosing it, ditch the name.

Francesca - Lovely name! I love the Italian feel of this name, she's familiar but not common. You could use Cesca as a nickname?!

Imogen - I like Imogen she has a lovely upper-crust British sound, a great Shakespearean name.

Daisy - I like Daisy she's sweet and effortless. But then in retrospect I do think to myself 'would I want to be a 30 year old Daisy?'

Charlotte - Persuade him!! I love Charlotte it's a lovely wholesome name, has a sweet edge and just feels wholesome.

Molly - Ugh never liked this name, so popular in the UK, it's unattractive and reminds me of moles not good.

Penelope - Love this name it's sweet but if Penelope is a no-no you'll have to eliminate it. Suggestion Pandora?

Rose - It's a sweet name, has a lovely sound and works well as both a first and a second middle name.

Olive - I like this choice, an intriguing retro name.

Poppy - A lovely floral name. She's sweet and has lovely connotations.

Evelyn - Hey you guys Tori101 here!! Just revisiting your question, I've probably commented on most of your names already! But hey you always pull me in ; ) thought I'd calm myself down with a bit of nameberry. After being scared stiff at the cinema, after watching 'The Call' great film incredibly scary. Anyway onto your names. Evelyn is great and I love that it incorporates the honouring of your mother. Fantastic suggestion if I do say so myself. Really honoured by the way that you listened to my suggestions!

Lynette/Evita - I'm unsure on Lynette I would prefer Lisette? Evita is a little OTT for me.

Victoria - My name, I really love Victoria it's elegant, demure, and has a lovely classic name. Victoria is very pretty, I love my name.

Aurora - hmmm unsure about your concerns in all honesty I think Aurora is elegant and has a lovely fresh sound.

Vivienne - I love this name it's elegant, has a great French flair and has a pretty sound. I also love the 'Vivi' nickname.

Laurel - Okay I like Laurel because it's wholesome but at the same time I wouldn't name my child Laurel if that makes sense.

Lucy - Totally understand your concerns I cannot stand Lucy!! Reminds me of the word 'loose'.

Millie - If your in the UK Millie is becoming popular but she is a lovely name and does feel fresh. You could use Millie as a nickname for Camilla? Or Camille?

Good luck x

I like the above suggestion of Victoria Rose!

Some other possible combos:

Evelyn Victoria
    Audrey Victoria
    Aubrey Victoria
    Victoria Evelyn
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle