Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Use or Save?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Put one as the first name, and the other in the middle.

9 81.82%
  • Use one and save the second for a future son.

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Three names - but only two boys! :/

Right. So I'm having twin boys, and the first name - Arthur, is set. But the second is a toss up between Jude and Frederick. Should I use one as a first and the other in the middle, or should I save the one I don't use for a future son?

P.S. We do intend to have more children, but I really do love both names!
    Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Tobias † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Emmet † Jasper † Harry † Hugh † Theo † Jay*
    Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Julia ‡ Eliza ‡ Iris*

*See my whole lists here: Boys, Girls

What happened to Sebastien Leo?!? My advice is to use both only if you can come up with a combo you love as much as you love Arthur Florian (Edward). In other words, don't try to force it. At the same time, I never advise "saving" names for hypothetical sibs. You never know what the future will bring!

As long as you use Jude, and stick Frederick in the middle somewhere, I'd be happy. You'll have new favorite names by the time you have more kids.

I don't normally like two one-syllable names in a combo but Jude Wright just looks and sounds so awesome. I don't like the flow of the r's in Frederick Wright. Freddie Wright even trips up my tongue when I say it aloud a couple of times. I would use Frederick in the middle spot. There are plenty of names to choose from if you're blessed with more sons in the future.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I think Arthur Florian (Edward) is gorgeous, and I could so imagine him having a brother named Jude Frederick (_______).

Arthur & Jude are gorgeous together.