Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Baby #4 is a BOY! I have no idea what to name him! LOL

Hi ladies,

We have found out that #4 is indeed a boy! That means we have Theron (b), Phaedra (g), Bastian (nn Baz) (b) and baby. I am so picky when it comes to boys names..I feel like I used my two favourite names already and need some inspiration for this little guy! Last name is a common muslim name, short, beginning with a vowel and ending in 'y'.

Here is what we have so far:

My list (this list is mainly old faves, but just to give you an idea):

Lochlan
    Cohen (i've read the issues with this name on here, honestly I'd never heard that before..likely won't use this anyways, but I like it nonetheless)
    Tenzin
    Evric
    Grey
    Soren
    Dorian
    Dane
    Drake
    Thane
    Seth
    River
    Asher
    Dade
    Desmond
    Dexter
    Xavier

DH list:

Walter
    Gabriel
    Lewis
    Theodore (nn Teddy)
    Rowan
    Dravid (cricket player)

The only names we agree on really are Theodore nn Teddy (I love Teddy actually..not sure what I think about Theodore yet), Gabriel and Rowan..though to me Rowan is more of a girl's name because of reading Anne Rice novels when I was younger lol

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I know a boy named Teddy and it's not short for anything, so you could use just Teddy if you wanted!
    My opinion on some names:
    Thane: too close to theron
    Dorian: nice but same ending as Bastian so maybe not?
    Xavier: My favourite from your list!
    Lochlan - my 2nd favourite on your list!
    Dexter - my least favourite (sorry)
    What's the matter with Cohen?
    Rowan is more of a girl's name to me too actually.
    How about...
    Ephraim (EE-free-yem)
    Hugo
    Tomas
    Gregor
    Willem
    Your style seems very different than mine, so sorry if you don't like any of my suggestions! I tried to make them fit to your style a bit! (I prefer names like Eli, Arlo, Edward, Leo, Gavin ect.)
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I must say, the names of your current three children are exquisite - Bastian particularly is a personal favourite of mine
    From your list, I like Lochlan, Evric, Soren, Seth, Asher and Xavier. Those last two in particular stand out to me. From your husband's list I like Theodore (Teddy is too cute!) and Gabriel. I would steer clear of Cohen because of the religious connotations, but other than that, your list looks pretty good to me! I think Theodore is very handsome - and Teddy could always be short for Edward?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14[/B] :D
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Baby number three expected to land in April 2015!

♂ [COLOR="#FF0000"]Phineas † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Jasper † Conrad † Hugh † Theo † Jay † Tobias † Charlie † Isaac*[/COLOR]
    ♀ [COLOR="#0099cc"]Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Beatrice ‡ Eliza ‡ Esther ‡ Susannah*[/COLOR]

*See my whole lists here: [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/55067"][COLOR="#FF0000"]Boys[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/61060"][COLOR="#0099cc"]Girls[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]

"I felt that I breathed an atmosphere of sorrow"

Rosa Nightingale Thomasin Orchid Edith Remember Zuleika Evening Belladonna Selene Orphéa Requiem Lilith Anastasia Nocturne Ophelia Séraphine Wildrose Juniper Echo Persephone Forest Suzanne Psyche Belphoebe Sonnet
    &
    Orpheus Elgar Thorin Prometheus Gideon Achilles Amadeus Vale Lucien Florence Casimir Leo Dante Alexander Wolf Brahm Vesper Viktor Peregrin Algernon Poe Alexander Corvus Dorian Casper Damian Sparrow

My favorites from your list:

Lochlan
    Asher
    Theodore
    Grey

A few more suggestions:
    Adric
    Xander
    Lucian
    Maxon
    Talon
    Setra Reign 6/22/08