Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    What do you think of Audrey instead of Aubrey? I'm not a fan of Isabelle but it's still a nice name if that's what you decide.

Ava and Elise may be too close to your other childrens names.

Ludwig Beowulf Percival Raphael Orpheus Sylvan Clement Gilbert Thorin Gaspar Amaury Godfrey Peregrine Arthur Wesley Edmund Caspar Roscoe Emil Leon Robin Oberon Darcy Tristan Magnus Lucius Orlando Maximilian Erik
    Ottilie Melody Cecily Rosamund Seraphina Sunniva Charlotte Melisende Sonnet Heloise Melusina Amoret Bridget Freya Cressida Celestine Nimue Novella Gwenllian Avalon Beatrice Bradamante Marigold Eliska Aurora Cvita Elysia Helena Astraea Dorothea Rosaline Emilia Saskia

I think Aubrey fits well.

Aubrey

Or mayyybe:
    Arddun/Arden
    Adair/Adare
    Audra
    Auden

Imogen was a lovely suggestion from a PP, as was Emmeline

That's sad about Avery! Why can't you use it? (I guess I missed something).

Anyway, out of your new options:
    Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Ava -- Ava is just too close in sound to Olivia for me.

Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Aubrey -- I like this one! I prefer Audrey, but considering Audrey's similarity with Addison, Aubrey works better.

Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Anna -- Anna feels stylistically different from the rest of the names and is too similar to Ella for me.

Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Elise -- Same problems as Anna, only even closer to Ella.

Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Isabelle -- I like this one!

I can't remember...do you want the name to definitely start with a vowel? Because I'm thinking Sophia or Claire might be great options!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!