Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    What do you think of Audrey instead of Aubrey? I'm not a fan of Isabelle but it's still a nice name if that's what you decide.

Ava and Elise may be too close to your other childrens names.

Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy

I think Aubrey fits well.

Aubrey

Or mayyybe:
    Arddun/Arden
    Adair/Adare
    Audra
    Auden

Imogen was a lovely suggestion from a PP, as was Emmeline

That's sad about Avery! Why can't you use it? (I guess I missed something).

Anyway, out of your new options:
    Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Ava -- Ava is just too close in sound to Olivia for me.

Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Aubrey -- I like this one! I prefer Audrey, but considering Audrey's similarity with Addison, Aubrey works better.

Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Anna -- Anna feels stylistically different from the rest of the names and is too similar to Ella for me.

Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Elise -- Same problems as Anna, only even closer to Ella.

Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Isabelle -- I like this one!

I can't remember...do you want the name to definitely start with a vowel? Because I'm thinking Sophia or Claire might be great options!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!