Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pendragon?

I don't care for it. Sorry! The nickname Penn is very handsome (and I think it could stand on its own) buuuuut I have a hard time taking a name with the word dragon in it seriously. It would be a neat middle name. Otherwise, I'd leave it on the guilty pleasure list.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I was looking for honest opinions! not like I'm pregnant anyways lol. Thanks for the input, I just can't get over how short Penn is. I like it but not as a full name. I've always been one for over the top names with many syllables.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

I think it's more of a whimsical middle name option than a first. I do love Penn though. Although Pendragon Montgomery Knox does sound pretty amazing! I guess it would take a cirtain type if kid / man to pull the name off which is why I'd stick it in middle spot personally.
    You could do a P first name with Ben /Benjamin / Bennett in the middle to get Penn.
    Phillip Benedict
    Percival Benjamin
    Pierre Benjamin
    Perseus Bennett
    Peregrine (actually that could get you Penn all on its own)
    Last edited by tuitree; September 21st, 2013 at 06:13 AM.

I really like Pendragon. I have it on my list for a middle. That said, I do think the nickname Penn makes it pretty wearable as a first, even if your taste isn't all that out there.

Pendragon Caius
    Pendragon Arc
    Pendragon Tor

Pendragon Jupiter Flint
    Pendragon Lucian Oak
    Pendragon Antony Ivan
    Mama to Isolde (Feb 2012) & Poet (Aug 2013)
    Crushes:
    Argo Arrow Astrophel Aura Beau Chocolat Cocoa Coraline Dandelion Dodger Doe Dragonsong Echo Eve Fable Fifer Hawkeye Indigo Ivan Kingsmark Luck Madrigal Mercury Minerva Oz Penna Poem Raspberry Sapphire Sonnet Story Theodelinda Tundra Wolfgang

names and stories and such

Looking at your signature Pendragon is a big leap from most of your favorite. - Nothing wrong with that, just an observation.
    I think that a sib-set with Orion would be do-able but, considering the rest of your list would use it as a middle.
    Joseph Pendragon or Alaric Pendragon appeal to me most.
    But if you want Pendragon as a fn I'd go with Pendragon Alaric LN. Esp if you go with nn Penn.
    I think people are probably going to hear Penn Dragon 2MN LN.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).