Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pendragon?

I don't care for it. Sorry! The nickname Penn is very handsome (and I think it could stand on its own) buuuuut I have a hard time taking a name with the word dragon in it seriously. It would be a neat middle name. Otherwise, I'd leave it on the guilty pleasure list.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I was looking for honest opinions! not like I'm pregnant anyways lol. Thanks for the input, I just can't get over how short Penn is. I like it but not as a full name. I've always been one for over the top names with many syllables.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

I think it's more of a whimsical middle name option than a first. I do love Penn though. Although Pendragon Montgomery Knox does sound pretty amazing! I guess it would take a cirtain type if kid / man to pull the name off which is why I'd stick it in middle spot personally.
    You could do a P first name with Ben /Benjamin / Bennett in the middle to get Penn.
    Phillip Benedict
    Percival Benjamin
    Pierre Benjamin
    Perseus Bennett
    Peregrine (actually that could get you Penn all on its own)
    Last edited by tuitree; September 21st, 2013 at 07:13 AM.

I really like Pendragon. I have it on my list for a middle. That said, I do think the nickname Penn makes it pretty wearable as a first, even if your taste isn't all that out there.

Pendragon Caius
    Pendragon Arc
    Pendragon Tor

Pendragon Jupiter Flint
    Pendragon Lucian Oak
    Pendragon Antony Ivan
    Isolde (Feb 2012) & Poet (Aug 2013) #3 Coming June 2015
    Crushes:
    Absalom Aslan Aura Beau Chrysanthemum Cocoa Coraline Crow Dandelion Dodger Dragonsong Echo El-ahrairah Fable Hawkeye Hedwig Ivan Kingsmark Ksenia Madrigal Mercury Oz Penna Poem Raspberry Sapphire Snow Sweetbriar Tundra Wit

names and stories and such

Looking at your signature Pendragon is a big leap from most of your favorite. - Nothing wrong with that, just an observation.
    I think that a sib-set with Orion would be do-able but, considering the rest of your list would use it as a middle.
    Joseph Pendragon or Alaric Pendragon appeal to me most.
    But if you want Pendragon as a fn I'd go with Pendragon Alaric LN. Esp if you go with nn Penn.
    I think people are probably going to hear Penn Dragon 2MN LN.
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...