Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't know if these are at all your style, but here are some actual girls that I know or have heard of that are really good at skateboarding:

Annika
    Alexandra
    Esther
    Zoe
    Lizzy
    Nora
    Julz
    Heidi
    Kirra
    Mimi (after Mimi Knoop)
    Patti, Patricia, or Patria (after woman skateboarding pioneer Patti McGee
    Peggy (after Peggy Oki on the Zephyr skateboard team)
    Zephyr

Names with ties to skateboarding:
    Olive, Olivia with nn Ollie (or just Ollie by itself)
    Indy/India/Indiana (Indy grab..)
    Zephyr (after pioneer skate team)

Names I like:
    Nina / Mina
    Coraline
    Isla (gives me an ocean feel..which gives me a skate feel. Wave riding and skateboard riding are related)
    Isadora
    Oceana
    Elsa
    Vera nn Vee
    I feel like I could think of a ton more so I will come back when i do
    In love with my little ones Delmer, June, and Atticus

It feels dated for a kid born now, but every Alexis i know is a beach bum/surfer/skateboarder combo. So Alexis.

I don't think there's really any "sporty" or "tomboyish" names, really. People make the name, not the other way round. I could name a kid Alexis in the hopes that she'd grow up to be like all the other Alexis's i know...but if i wanted her to be tomboyish or sporty, my best bet is to teach her to skateboard when she's young. Or to play sports or surf or whatever. And name her the name you like best, regardless of whether it sounds right for that type of girl. She'll make it sound right by being herself.

Random story: my friend wanted her daughter to be a tomboy so she named her Michael. Because she figured how could a girl named Mike not be a tomboy, right? But her daughter is the girliest of all the girly girls and always has been. Kids will be who they will be, so i think your best bet is to pick the name that makes your heart sing, and just raise her how you want and it'll work out?
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Harriet, all the way.
    I longboard, so I picture my kids skating, and I'm sure that it comes into play when I pick my favourite names!
    I can also picture Harriet being girly, smart, shy, outgoing, etc. which is important for me in a name!
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I have always thought of Fia as a tomboy name. It's gorgeous but strong and just generally unfussy.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan

Thanks all of You

@anna.bliss : Love Zoe , India & Nina . Thanks You
    @ameliawilliams : Love Alexis and i totallY agree with You . everY girl will become who she wants to be . thanks
    @silverr : Harriet is good but not mY stYle . thanks
    @pistachio : thanks . I like Fia .