Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    As a professional name it wouldn't bother me. People's parents name them they don't choose it themselves so I would think it reflects more on the parents than the person. But I see your point.

I absolutely love the name. However, my dear husband and I prefer the spelling Foxx. (Even though 99.99999% of time we are against funky spellings...)
    I think Fox Logan Bennett is great! I would definitely use the name Fox. Use it!

I really dislike the name Fox - it's a name that's easy pickings for bullies, and it feels a bit.... much. If you really love it I'd suggest using it as a middle name. That way there's still the first name to fall back on in case the child doesn't like it.
    ♡nadia♡
    a teenage writer and long-time name junkie

Favorites:
    BOYS: Tate | Bo
    GIRLS: Helena | Natalia | Aura
    CURRENT NAME CRUSHES: Violet | Luna | Cosette | Ezra

Helena Jane | Tate William | Natalia Persephone

Fox is currently my favorite name. I think it's easier to pull off in the middle name spot though, we plan on using it as a mn and calling him by his middle.
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin

I say no since my foxes are pests and my dad shoots them (my dad is a farmer and has a gun license). And as Greyer said it reminds me of the viral song "What does the fox say". Also the singer Foxes (She sings vocals in Clarity and Right Here)
    Last edited by ebenezer.scrouge; September 23rd, 2013 at 05:01 AM.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com