Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Honestly, I do think Fox is horrible. But only in the first name spot. I love it for a middle or a second middle.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by kyla12 View Post
    I know I'm late to this, but I just wanted to say how adorable the name is! I actually really love Fox for a little boy!
    Lol it seems kinda divided. I still like it a lot. I thought of using it as a middle and calling him by his middle name but it doesn't seem to flow well with any of the other names I like

I think if you and your Husband truly love that name than go for it, and don't settle with a name you find average just because others have told you they didn't like it. I really think it's a lovely name.
    Good Luck
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora

Yes. Fox is bad. The last thing you want is for your child to be embarrassed by his name. I do support it as a nickname 100%, but in my opinion, a first name is one that should be able to carry someone into every possible corner of life. I just don't see that happening with Fox, I'm sorry.....

I'm not big on animal names except for a few birds...

Fox was character on Passions which is how I see the name. Soap Opera-ish

Yes I thought of Fox News, which is awful and deserves the horrible reputation it is has for spreading lies and hatred and trying to ruin our country ....

Sorry got off topic. It's usable in modern society with the anything goes rules for names these days. I personally wouldn't use it or advise a friend to if she asked for an honest opinion

Good Luck!