Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sonja Wren

Sonja Wren

What do you think? This will be our 3rd (and likely last) baby. I've always referred to my kids as 'little birds' so I love the idea of incorporating Wren. Sonja has been growing on me so much. My grandmother was Zofia (Americanized to Sofia) and I would love to pay tribute to her without using something that is overly popular or obvious.

I think it's absolutely lovely. It has a musical flow and both names are so nice on their own.

I love it, I think Sonja is a gorgeous name and it flows so well with Wren. What a lovely meaning behind her name too!

Considering:
    Jane*Fiona*Thea*Gwyneth*Alice*Evangeline*Bridget*L ucy*Maren*Faye*Rosalind*Betsy
    {middle names}Cosima~Carissa~Carys~Lotus~Athena~Annika~Ele anor
    {honor middles}Florence~Constance~Lorraine~Josephine
    Oren*Lars*Bram*Griffin*Jude*Nolan*Otis*Dylan*River *Pierce*Tristan*Asher*Rhett
    {middle names}Drake~Caspian~Caius~Cassius~Penn~
    {honor middles}Wolf~Carson~Edward/Edmund~August

⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄 ⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄
    CB
    married 5.17.14
    Pup- Lola Bear

Sonja Wren is very pretty, I like how the "j" in the name breaks up the straight line of the combo. If the name flows well with your surname and sounds good with your two other children's names, then I would encourage you to go for it! The family tribute is fulfilled while at the same time your daughter would receive her own unique version.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I really like it. it' pretty and a bit exotic.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias