Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Thanks @ rkrd :-)

I might have a new name option for the list . How you feel about Elijah nn Eli?
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

I'm going to pick between names with the same letter first. I don't want to have kids with the first starting letter. That may not bother you, but that's what I always do first to narrow down a list. Then I make a list of names that I can't choose if I choose a certain name, perhaps because they're too similar or because they're like Romeo and Juliet: bound through a literary work.

Alaric: Over Amadeus. Amadeus is too Mozart for me. I like Alaric's meaning and the character in the Vampire Diaries. It sounds familiar and warm. Amadeus seems a bit regal/royal/much.
    Basil(over Beau): I really like the way you would pronounce it. Give Basil an O middle and you could nickname him Beau. Beau doesn't feel as substansial to me as Basil. Beau has a rather southern feel. Basil could be anyone.
    Christian
    Dorian: I've always prefer Dorian because: Portrait of Dorian Grey. Damon is too Vampire Diaries for me. Although maybe you're going for that considering you have Alaric on your list. I would prefer Dorian and Alaric.
    Edward
    Gideon
    Leonardo " Leo "
    Orlando: Orlando doesn't feel too out there compared to Orpheus. Knew an Orpheus who was made fun of because "orifice".
    Percival " Percy "
    Quentin
    Romeo: I've never liked Reuben too much. Reminds me of the sandwich. You have to walk a very fine line with Romeo though.
    Sebastian
    Tristan
    William

Eliminated: Amadeus, Beau, Orpheus, Rueben. 5 to go.

I think you have "normal names" and "not so normal names." One isn't better than the other.

Normal:
    Basil
    Beau
    Christian
    Damon
    Dorian
    Edward
    Gideon
    Leonardo
    Percival
    Quentin
    Reuben
    Sebastian
    Tristan
    William

Not so normal:
    Alaric
    Amadeus
    Orpheus
    Romeo

I feel like: Christian & Edward & William: are too ordinary for you.

I don't really like: Gideon & Leonardo (always prefer Leopold) & Percival.

I really like: Alaric & Basil & Dorian & Romeo & Sebastian & Tristan.

These are the ten I would keep:

Alaric
    Beau
    Dorian
    Edward
    Gideon
    Leonardo " Leo "
    Orlando
    Reuben
    Sebastian
    William
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Thank you very much @ irmgard + theodorian :-)
    You help me a LOT. I really appreciate it.

You are right. Christian & William are ordinary for me. They will propably eliminate. I love Edward way to much to let him go.
    Quentin is propably out.
    Reuben a sandwich?? First time I hear that.
    Leonardo : I don't really know what to feel about that. I love the nn Leo & the associations but I hate that a turtle has that name.
    Basil vs Beau is a difficult decision. But I love the idea about Basil nn Beau!!
    Amadeus is propably out. I feel its way to serious.
    Alaric I love but I hate the nn Ric.

I don't really mind a common first letter but I have noticed that I have four names ending in - ian.
    Christian vs Dorian vs Sebastian vs Tristan.

What you prefer?
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

Thank you @ renrose :-)
    Vasiliki ,