Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I have two beautiful step-daughters. Stella is 8 years old and Emma is 4 years old. They are such sweet and lovely little girls. I am so blessed to have the privilege of being in their lives.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

kyemsma you have a 12 yo? What a joy to have a happy, smiley daughter and I am sure that she will be the same throughout her teen years too.

corajsb - you are a stepmother that is a very special person, it sounds like there is a lot of love between you and your special girls. And do you know what sex Baby Chicken is? Congrats on the impending arrival!
    Last edited by rollo; September 21st, 2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Psalm 23

rollo, Thank you for your kind words. We found out this past Monday that Baby Chicken is a boy We're all so thrilled!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

It's a boy!

Cora; it's a BOY??????????? How did I miss that? Congrats!

Now to the topic at hand... My daughter is six months! She's the most wonderful and beautiful creature in the world ever. I know I'm slightly biased, but I'm pretty sure it's true. She's got the most darling little laugh, just like tiny silver bells. Her eyes are sparkly brown, her hair long and brown, her mouth like a rosebud. She's very chatty, she talks to herself all the time, and she's the happiest little baby ever. She loves reading her little books, cuddling and eating her bunny, pulling at her Mamma's hair and wake Mamma up really early in the morning for snuggles. I love her so much, I didn't believe I could ever love anyone the way I love her, and I didn't believe her arrival would make me love my husband more than I did before she got here.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ottilie, Thank you! I announced it on the Babies Due Jan-March thread, but at the rate that group is growing, it's not surprising if you missed it! I'm having trouble keeping up with everyone!

It's a boy!