Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    jessicamary I can relate to your comments our Belle is a star (like yours), and isn't it wonderful that the whole family feels the joy too?
    Psalm 23

I have six daughters, bio and foster, so I won't comment on each one, but what I love is that they are all individuals with their own personalities and opinions and they don't try to adopt each other's traits. Even the babies have their own sweet characteristics. I enjoy those differences!
    Forty-something mom to three teenage girls and an eleven-year-old boy
    Foster mom to two sweet sisters born Aug 2011 and Sept 2012 and another wee girl born Aug 2013

Oh triss you are a gem and how lovely to have six beautiful daughters. I thought perhaps that the younger ones would try to copy the older ones so it is interesting that they don't do this. And yes those sweet babies have personalities from day one.
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I thought perhaps that the younger ones would try to copy the older ones so it is interesting that they don't do this. And yes those sweet babies have personalities from day one.
    Yes, you're right, toddlers would learn by imitating older ones. I suppose I was thinking of food/clothing/hobbies- each one (those who are old enough) seems to have her own taste.
    My son seems to be more of a follower than my teenage daughters- he's always been the kind who tends to admire and emulate his boy cousins or his friends.
    Forty-something mom to three teenage girls and an eleven-year-old boy
    Foster mom to two sweet sisters born Aug 2011 and Sept 2012 and another wee girl born Aug 2013

Our daughter is our joy. She is now almost 12 (how time flies!), and has been smiling since birth! Emily is always happy (rarely does she complain). She still gives us lots of hugs - I hope this continues, as we are entering the teen years.
    Last edited by kyemsma; September 21st, 2013 at 01:07 PM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna Caroline & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Elise & Jack Donovan, Maeve Josephine & Liam Alexander