Names Searched Right Now:

Wills as a nn for William?

I have always wanted to use the name William (after my dad) if we had a boy, but as of late I feel like I have met a million baby Williams!

That being said, my dad goes by Bill--which not even he likes! The nickname Will doesn't really flow with our last name, and I'm not crazy about Liam.

But another nickname was brought to my attention today-- Wills.

What do you think of it? Is it too much of a nod to the prince? Too out there? Or just right?

Big sisters are Violet and Georgia.

Ontario, Canada
    I do think of the prince because I'm really into the royals but to me that's a good association. And it's not much of a stretch at all, not when compared to many of the nicknames out there. The nice thing about William, though, is that when he's older he can choose a nickname he likes from one of many- Will/Wills, Liam, etc.- or none at all! William is popular but classic; it will always be lovely!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Oh, it's really cute. And I don't think it's a problem.
    Italian teenberry with synesthesia. Environmentally obsessed.
    I have a habit of disappearing for sometime and then reappearing.

Clara - Hilary - Leah - Margot - Nina
    Archer - Calvin - Gordon - Leander - Oscar

I like it a lot.
    Emily / 20

Samuel • Edward • George • James
    Girls' names are a struggle.

I think if you give him a middle name that starts with "S" then I think you could get away with calling him Willis.

William Silas
    William Seth
    William Samuel
    William Sebastien
    William Solomon
    William Simon
    Not expecting, just having fun collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 23 years old and I have been a proud name nerd since I was 10.

Ladies: Juliet Elaine, Madeleine Rachel, Marie Anneliese, Linnea Carys, Maisie Rose, Emilia Noelle, Clara Felicity, Lydia ?, Elise Victoria, Evelyn

Gentlemen: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Jude, Roman Gabriel, Evan Connor, Quentin Oliver, Dawson Cole, Jude Nathaniel, Rhys Anthony, Ciaran Matthew, Everett Jacob