Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love both Violet and Charlotte! Honestly, I know what you mean--"Violet" seems like she'd be my kid more, too! As Charlotte grows more and more in popularity--even though I love it, it's becoming less and less exciting. I'm not sure I'll love it enough to keep it on my list when it goes to the top 10. And I honestly think Violet "Vikkory" is fine. I like the alliteration, and Vivi might be a fun nn (although I like some other nns for Violet more!). Violet Elena "Vikkory" gets my vote.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

Thanks, ash! Your posts are always so thoughtful and I appreciate it!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

I love the name Violet! Based on a first-middle name flow Violet Elena sounds more pleasing to my ears than Charlotte. With your surname added to the name Violet still takes the cake.

I wouldn't worry about the alliteration since Violet V!k0ry does bring about the cute Vivi nn, as a pp said. And she might change her surname if she gets married later in her lifetime.
    just a confused teenberry.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    algernon | alistair | corbin | leo | malcolm | pierce | raphael
    anastasia | beatrix | cordelia | felicity | georgia | helena | ramona

I think both names are darling, but if you really FEEL like Violet is your child, then definitely go for Violet. Sometimes you can just feel when it's right, you know?

b-a-i-l-e-y

teenberry, writer, feminist, geek.

amelia hazel, charlotte elaine, tierney ray, cadence hermione, genevieve linden.
    hugo nathaniel, kieran benedict, larkin willoughby, gabriel frost, henry bonaventure.

I like Charlotte more than Violet. However you seem to like Violet more. And I think Violet V! Ckory sounds nice.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett