Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Cair Paravel :)
    I love both Violet and Charlotte! Honestly, I know what you mean--"Violet" seems like she'd be my kid more, too! As Charlotte grows more and more in popularity--even though I love it, it's becoming less and less exciting. I'm not sure I'll love it enough to keep it on my list when it goes to the top 10. And I honestly think Violet "Vikkory" is fine. I like the alliteration, and Vivi might be a fun nn (although I like some other nns for Violet more!). Violet Elena "Vikkory" gets my vote.
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Audrey Lila Pearl | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Adele Sofia Eloise | Zane Alexander Caspian | Aurora Cecilia Anouk | Grant Frédéric Conrad
    Zoe Charlotte Jane | Schuyler Daniel Grey | Penelope Isla Jane | Dashiell Lion Elias | Carolina Esther Jane | Rory Sebastian Rufus

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!

Thanks, ash! Your posts are always so thoughtful and I appreciate it!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

I love the name Violet! Based on a first-middle name flow Violet Elena sounds more pleasing to my ears than Charlotte. With your surname added to the name Violet still takes the cake.

I wouldn't worry about the alliteration since Violet V!k0ry does bring about the cute Vivi nn, as a pp said. And she might change her surname if she gets married later in her lifetime.
    just a confused teenberry.
    algernon | alistair | corbin | leo | malcolm | pierce | raphael
    anastasia | beatrix | cordelia | felicity | georgia | helena | ramona

I think both names are darling, but if you really FEEL like Violet is your child, then definitely go for Violet. Sometimes you can just feel when it's right, you know?

teenberry, writer, feminist, geek.

amelia hazel, charlotte elaine, tierney ray, cadence hermione, genevieve linden.
    hugo nathaniel, kieran benedict, larkin willoughby, gabriel frost, henry bonaventure.

I like Charlotte more than Violet. However you seem to like Violet more. And I think Violet V! Ckory sounds nice.
    Raquel-22 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael