Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Er...

E is slang for Ecstasy... maybe that was what her family was thinking

When composing my monthly "babies born near me" thread, I come across letter names. I've seen B (a lot), Z, and A (a lot). I've also encountered several little girls called just Baby.

I love Cleopatra. I know a very distinguished woman named Cleopatra. I dislike Kodi-Leigh. I don't like Cody (any spelling) on a girl (it's my husbands name) and I dislike Lee spelled Leigh.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ameliawilliams View Post
    I once read an article about baby names and there was a couple who named their oldest daughter E. Just E, nothing else, and i don't think she had a middle either. I always wanted to find the article to see if they ever did a follow-up interview when she was older, but of course I've never managed to find it.

Kodi-leigh is interesting, as is Cleopatra. Neither seem like they'd be particularly easy to live with, but I'm sure they're surviving just fine
    This? http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...ising-e-and-yo
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalton_Conley

If it's the same E (I can't imagine there would be any other E's without even a middle name), her brother is Yo Xing Heyno Augustus Eisner Alexander Weiser Knuckles. I'd rather be E.

ETA: I like Cleo but not Cleopatra. Cody is an ex of mine and I don't find it to be a particularly feminine name.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Quote Originally Posted by casilda View Post
    This article makes me really angry. And his step daughter is called Mister?? "-_- Kids shouldn't be used for sociological experiments.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Johnny Cash was born J. R. His parents couldn't agree on a name so they just used the initials. When J. R. joined the U.S. Army he was told he couldn't just use an initial so he enlisted as John. When he signed his first record contract he used the name Johnny.
    Pondering names for a hypothetical #7. Current favorites: Grace Elizabeth and Lucy Caroline