Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Er...

Er...

There's a girl in my college class, and her name is E. Kodi-Leigh. The E isn't short for anything, her birth name is legitimately E. Kodi-Leigh. Her younger sister however, has a much more usable name....Cleopatra. So, E. Kodi-Leigh and Cleopatra. I know a few berries like/love Cleopatra, so thought I'd share this one. I've never met anyone who's had a letter simply thrown into their name before....
    eighteen, no babies yet, but thinking about;

~Tillie, Myrtle, Bessie, Millie, Minnie, Louisa, Amelie, Elsie, Ethel, Florence, Doris, Nellie
    Agatha, Mildred, Lillian, Eleanor, Florrie, Betsy, Violet, Esme, Daisy, Poppy, Martha, Beatrice~

~Neville, Matthew, Richard, Ernest, Alfie, Thomas, Walter, Louis, Christopher, Henry, Harry
    James, Albert, Joshua, Percy, Freddie, Andrew, George, Kit, Edward, Mark, Kieran, Emery, Tristan~

That is really odd. Makes me wonder what the parents were thinking...not necessarily in a bad way, just wondering how they settled on those really random names.
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

I once read an article about baby names and there was a couple who named their oldest daughter E. Just E, nothing else, and i don't think she had a middle either. I always wanted to find the article to see if they ever did a follow-up interview when she was older, but of course I've never managed to find it.

Kodi-leigh is interesting, as is Cleopatra. Neither seem like they'd be particularly easy to live with, but I'm sure they're surviving just fine
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Kinda weird.
    New username is @ truenature

That is quite odd. Why not just Kodi Leigh? lol. I'm not genuinely surprised by an actual letter on the birth certificate and that's all, though. President Truman didn't have a middle name, just a middle initial (Harry S Truman--no period, even!--was his name!), and my grandfather was legitimately L. B. Smith. No FN, no MN, just a set of initials, because my great grandmother couldn't be presumed upon to choose 2 little names. She didn't even have any other children, so I can't imagine why she couldn't come up with anything more than two initials, but whatever, hahaha! It's assumed the two initials she chose was after her uncle/brother/father/grandfather (not sure which!), whose full name was Lester Beebe (at least she didn't pass that down! L. B. is much preferred to that, lol).