• Henry Petrofski

30 39.47%
  • Luke Petrofski

28 36.84%
  • Luka Petrofski

21 27.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like Henry and Luke but in the end I voted for Luke as I liked the single syllable with your last name.

I like Henry or Luka the most.
    Top Names

♀: Viveca Eulalie | Leonie Jemima | Orla Clementine | Mavis Eloise | Aziza Delphine
    | Priya Romilly | Fallon Ophelie | Saskia Noelle | Xanthe Estelle

♂: Harlan Rafferty | Ozias Everett | Archer Lorcan | Ciaran Barnaby | Hector Malachy

Aaagh, how can it be exactly 12 votes each! Haha, didn't realise it would be so even but that's a big vote of confidence in each names' favour. Keep up the votes, TIA.

I think all names are nice names. I think all are okay With your last Name. So I say just go with The one you love The most. Is it Henry? Then go with it!

Thanks taylor. I am really struggling to decide which I love the most, probably James & Henry, but then I flutter between them & Luke. Luka is probably the one I'm not quite as fixated on as it has a softer vibe than my usual taste but its in our top 4 for its continental qualities. Hoping this poll, even if the votes are even voting as they are now, helps me at least collate my thoughts to reveal which one I subconsciously want out front .