Results 11 to 15 of 22
Thread: Top Twelve: Treble Conundrum
September 19th, 2013 11:28 PM #11
My top 5 are;
3. Bridie Scarlett Viola
4. Clover Elodie Seraphine
5. Eilidh Clara Valentine
8. Iris Florianne Delphina
11. Marguerite Cecily Iris
Those combos really stand out the most for me!
As for Aira Rose, Aira Rose Marguerite, Aira Rose Marcheline, Aira Rose Delphine, and Aira Rose Eleanor stood out for me.
For general thoughts:
1. Aira Rose Ygraine - can't get behind the 2nd middle name here. It looks a bit too much like 'migraine' for me :/
2. Anouk Lenora Erin - nms
3. Bridie Scarlett Viola - LOVE this!
4. Clover Elodie Seraphine - this is a lovely combo
5. Eilidh Clara Valentine - see Bridie
6. Eleni Fiorella Seren - love Fiorella and Seren, but not together, and not an Eleni fan.
7. Hester Georgiana Isobel - can't get myself to like Hester, but love the Georgiana Isobel part! For the literary combo, I'd use Bronte as the first name.
8. Iris Florianne Delphina - I adore this one.
9. Laila Charlotte Evadne - I can't pronounce the 2nd middle name :/
10. Merit Midori Adelaide - not my style, although I love Adelaide
11. Marguerite Cecily Iris - see Iris
12. Sylvia Sayuri Noor - Love Sylvia, not a fan of the middles with it.Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna
Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy
~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~
September 19th, 2013 11:36 PM #13☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
September 20th, 2013 07:04 AM #15Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- London, England
Oh you sneaky Renny, posting update threads when I'm asleep.
C&P; Laila Morse played a character called Mo I think .
Aira Rose Ygraine - I really think this is beautiful. Aira Rose Igraine? I think the suggestion of Evanna is rather delightful. I can lend you my glorious medieval find of Heleyne, Aira Rose Heleyne? Aira Rose Elaine? Aira Rose Eseld?
Anouk Lenora Erin - yay! Anouk! I suggested that one. I think Anouk's beautiful, and I love the combo you've cooked up.
Bridie Scarlett Viola - this is really pretty. Scarlett (which I've finally started loving!) and Viola makes Birdie so elegant.
Clover Elodie Seraphine - there's something off in the rhythm to my ears, but as we know I am no flow girl so feel free to ignore my comment on this one. All beautiful names!
Eilidh Clara Valentine - gorgeous, warm and cosy.
Eleni Fiorella Seren - Eleni's so sweet. And Fiorella and Seren, ooh, too cute. It's like a brilliant little cupcake or tiny little kittens.
Hester Georgiana Isobel - This is lovely. I really love these three together, Georgiana and Hester are absolutely brilliant together, and Isobel make them al cute and sweet.
Iris Florianne Delphina - Very pretty. I really like Florianne and Delphina is beautiful. Iris is one of the prettiest names in the world, so this is good.
Laila Charlotte Evadne - I'm not crazy about Laila... I don't know why. Oh, hang on, I do. I had a horrible nursery teacher called Laila!
Merit Midori Adelaide - Stunning. Love Merit and Midori together, and Adelaide swoops in with pink silk ribbons at the end for a romantic twist.
Marguerite Cecily Iris - it's like a huge wild bouquet of flowers! Love it, it's so beautiful, and you made me love Marguerite.
Sylvia Sayuri Noor - this is utterly delicious. I adore classic Sylvia with Sayuri and Noor. A perfect Renny combo!
My top five:
Aira Rose Something
Iris Florianne Delphina
Sylvia Sayuri Noor
Merit Midori Adelaide
Birdie Scarlett Viola
But I really love Hester Georgiana Isobel and Marguerite Cecily Iris too.[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]
September 20th, 2013 07:09 AM #17
September 20th, 2013 08:05 AM #19
Amazing list. Love, love, love!
Top 5: (make it 6 I couldn't decide)
Sylvia Sayuri Noor
Marguerite Cecily Evadne
Aira Rose Ygraine
Iris Florianne Delphina
Eilidh Clara Valentine
Eleni Fiorella Seren
The only one I don't really like is Merit Midori Adelaide. The flow feels odd and Midori is too associated with cocktails for me.
As for Aira combos:
Aira Evangeline Rose
Aira Rose Corinna
Aira Albertine Rose
Aira Rose Reverie