Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to Nameberry! Here are my thoughts on your list.

Piper - very trendy and getting popular. This name has skyrocketed up the US charts (from No# 701 in 1999 to No# 98 in 2012 - that's 3,038 girls born last year were given this name). Two other issues: (1) Cooper and Piper are both occupational names that end the same way so they're too matchy and (2) Piper Lee sounds like a cartoon because it's so cute. I don't think it would age well.

Veronica - This name is gorgeous with your surname (I love the long first name with a short last name). A Veronica can be given the nn Vera or Nica.

Mirabelle - I prefer the Mirabel spelling but that's just my preference. The l's in this name and your surname aren't ideal for flow (it sounds like Mirabelee).

Adelaide - I like this name but again the l's aren't good for a smooth flow. If your husband doesn't like it, I would eliminate it.

Rosalind - I adore this name but Rosalind Lee is too heavy on the l's. Ideally, it would be best to avoid names with l's and "ee" sounds (yeah, it's tough ).

Other Suggestions

Rosemary (doesn't have an "l")
    Isadora
    Hannah
    Vanessa
    Clementine (this l is ok because it's the first syllable)
    Simone
    Margot
    Constance
    Diana
    Araminta
    Adrienne
    Miranda
    Susannah
    Augusta
    Frances
    Theodora
    Roberta
    Oriana
    Roxana
    Marianna
    Corinne (ok if it's pronounced "ko-RIN)
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I love the idea of Adelaide Piper! It's very sweet and happy, and Adelaide is quite timeless and lush with feminine charm. Cooper and Adelaide are nice. I think Adelaide Piper [Korean name] would be lovely.

What about Felicity? It seems to have some of the charm of your other favorites, and I think Cooper and Felicity are darling together.

All the best!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I think that Veronica, Mirabelle and Piper have the best flow with your last name. I like all of them, but Mirabelle is my favorite - unusual yet classic. It has the same beautiful sound as Annabel Lee (the poem) without being too close/cheesy. Mirabella Lee does not sound nearly as good.

I love Veronica. I would use the nn Vero instead of Ronnie.

Mirabelle and Adelaide are lovely too. Great names!

My faves are Veronica and Mirabelle.
    I think Mirabelle is distinct with a modern and feminine sound (all without crossing into cutesy territory)
    I also like Veronica as I find it to be classy and classic. I always think of Veronica Lake when I hear this name.

Piper just isn't my cup of tea.
    Adelaide is a very trendy name and I think it will be dated, but it's always best to strike when the iron is hot so if you like it, now is the best time to use it.
    Rosalind I can see objectively as a beautiful classy and classic name but it isn't my cup of tea.

Margaret- any Margaret derivative like Greta, Maisie, Megan, Maggie. However my favorite for you is Greta. Margaret means Pearl so maybe you might want to consider Pearl or Perla (spanish version of Pearl).
    Josephine- Josie, Josanne or maybe go with the phi sound, Phoebe or Fiona.
    Marion- Marie, Marin, Marina, Maria, Mariya, Mariah
    Ann- Anja, Anya