Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please make combos

Ok - Having another girl in December. My toddler is Arden Mae, but goes by Birdie Mae right now. Hubby and I have had a very hard time agreeing. He likes "normal" names For first names I think we have it down to:

Estelle - love the meaning and the look of it - and Essie and Birdie work.
    Edith - my beloved Grammy's name, don't love the meaning, but at least it is strong and goes with Arden, and Edy would go with Birdie
    Elinor - love the literary reference and meaning, don't want an Ellie, know too many, so if we use a nn it would have to be Nori or something
    Elizabeth - love the literary reference and meaning - too popular, but for some reason I love the nn Zibby (and she will have a lot of grown up choices if she doesn't like it)

For middles I'm looking for 3 syllables or 1 syllable. I like literary references and meaning. She's coming in December, probably first or second week, so I love "light" names (Santa Lucia), but there is a town near my house called Lucia (Lu Sha), so can't use that actual name. I'm thinking Rosalie, Holiday, Beatrix, Natalie or any of the other first names. Open to suggestions. I was hoping to find something that could be cut down to one syllable for a double name because our Arden goes by "Birdie Mae" most of the time. So Estelle Rosalie nn Essie Rose? Our last name is 2 syllables and ends in O.

Please make combos - I want 4 choices that I love to take to the hospital. Thanks Berries!!!!
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!

I love, love love Edith!!! And I think Arden & Edith/ Birdie & Edith both sound so cute together! I love the flow of Edith Rosalie, or Edie Rosalie. I also think that Edith Grace fits in with your sib-set and it is a one syllable option. I also like Edith Louise, even though it's a two syllable middle name.

My favorites from your first name list are Edith and Elinor. Estelle just isn't my style and while I love Elizabeth, Elizabeth Arden is a brand of cosmetics.

Edith Elena (Edy Len or Edy Nell)
    Edith Lucille (Edy Lu)
    Elinor Lucille (Nori Lu)
    Lucille Elinor (Lucy Nell)
    Beatrix Lucille (Trixie Lu)
    Estelle Beatrix (Stella Bea)
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
    My fur babies are Walter and Marcheline aka Mooch.
    Current favorites: Imogen Temperance, Gwendolyn Lucille, Jessamyn Hazel, Charleston Hawk, Harrison Ambrose, Thompson Conrad

HA! I had never thought of Elizabeth Arden - thanks for pointing that out! Husband won't do Lucille, but Louise is a family name and I might be able to get him on board with that.
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!

Here are some suggestions for combos and nicknames. I like all of your first name choices in varying degrees but my fave is Edith with Arden. There is a makeup brand called Elizabeth Arden so that's something to think about if you choose Elizabeth.

Edith Rosalie - nn Edie Rose
    Edith Claire - nn Edie Claire
    Elinor Holiday - Nori Day, Nellie Day, Nell Holly
    Estelle Beatrix - nn Essie Bea or Stella Bee.
    Elizabeth Grace - nn Zibby Grace, Lizzy Grace, Libby Grace
    All the best,
    Mischa.