Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need name help!?

I am feeling so lost w/ girls names. We are not finding out the gender but I like to have at least 3 options for each going to hospital. We have two girls, Mhairi and Fiona. I need a girls name that sounds nice w/ Mhairi and Fiona. Ideally it would be Scottish but I have a major problem finding another scottish name I like. I have tried Irish/Welsh as well but still challenging. So I am open to anything but just as long as it doesn't feel misplaced completely. Like I wouldn't want to have a Mhairi, Fiona and Tiffany or something!!

Some names I love but not sure if they're the one: Sadie, Bridget, Grace, Nell, Tessa and Tegan.

Open to some new fresh ideas if anyone has any!? I think Bridget is a great fit but my main fear is that our last name ends it a similar sound. It's ___-mott. Not exact same ending as Bridget but wondering if too similar both ending it that T sound.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

You could go with Brigid to get a different end sound.

I like Bridget, Grace and Tegan best with sisters. Tessa feels too matchy with Fiona, and Sadie and Nell fell too nickname to me.

Tegan however doesn't quite stand up to Mhairi and Fiona as far as beauty goes. Grace stands up for beauty but not intrigue, imo. Bridget is somewhere in between I feel.

What about Ailsa or Elspeth?

I like your choices of Grace, Bridget, and Tessa.

Suggestions

Scottish Names
    Elspeth (just noticed that you might now want Elspeth as it is a form of your other daughter's middle name, sorry)
    Elsie
    Isla
    Nessa
    Yvaine
    Flora (not sure if you want repeating initials, plus might be too close to Fiona)

Irish Names
    Brenna
    Brigid (other berry suggested, and it's a good choice imo!)
    Maeve (not sure about repeating initials)
    Moira (same concern at Maeve)
    Nora
    Orla

Welsh Names
    Gwyneth
    Arwen
    Gwenore
    Guinevere
    Isolde
    Rowena

I hope some of these help!