Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Not so obvious middle names for Audrey or Eleanor...

I'm trying to think of a not so obvious middle names unlike Mae, Grace, June to go with Eleanor and Audrey.

For example, I like the name Emilia Adeline

I guess I like the middle names to hold their own by have more than one syllable.. Any ideas?

so very many.......do you have a "vibe" or "theme" in mind? Or someone in the family you can honor?
    How about Audrey Eleanor or Eleanor Audrey if you are choosing between the two?

No family names really.. My husband is Vietnamese and I'm Polish but we prefer English names... Old-fashioned names I guess would be the theme...

Eudora - Dorothea - Violetta - Odelia - Augusta - Odette - Isolde - Ondine - Leopoldine - Amaryllis - Sixtine -
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid - Rosalind - Marguerite - Honore

Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Virgil - Raphael - Leopold - Clement - Caspar - Rainer - Romain - Ernest - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle - Quentin - Severin - Castiel - Cyril

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE