Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

the ridiculous names of your past

I think we all went through that phase as kids/teens where we liked names that we would cringe at now.
    As far as real names, i was (totally pretentiously) obsessed with a b/g sib-set named Ophelia and Orion.

And then i had the whole list of ~*~naymes~*~ that I'd invented that i thought were going to be just stunning. My sisters and i all collaborated on this list, and it included names like: Saylee, Jerzee, and, most horribly, Bennedie (Kennedy with a B and horribly misspelled).

Its funny now to go through old notebooks and find name lists like this and see how our taste has improved.

What horrible or yoonique names did you used to love? Confess it here!
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Mariposa. Seriously. *facepalm*

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I totally went thru this faze!!!! Haha I LOVE this post because it brings up so many memories of when I was young and playing house and making up rediculous baby names that I though were just soooo amazing lol ugh. So here ate some. Remember I was about 8... Don't judge me lol
    I made up the name Ferlin (fur-lynn) and though it was soooo great. For a while I thought Terri was amazing. And then random names like Tammy, Tilly, and DeeDee ... Haha

I remember a few months ago that i wanted to name twin girls Arabella & Isabella lol . I also inveted Romysmae after you know what name
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

I begged my mother to call me Tracey. She refused.

I wanted to have twins called Annette and Jeanette.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.