Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think Emily Jane goes best with the other two.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

I like 1. Emily 2. Susannah 3. Calliope
    I dislike 1. Everly (which is not as classic as the other names). I am also not a big fan of Waverly.
    I also like Rosalie.
    Good Luck!

Do you call Olivia Liv or Livy? If so i think Ivy and Liv are too similar, You seem to prefer V's and A's..

i think Ivy, Everly and Olivia are a bit too similar sounding.. I also think the ana sound in Susanah is too close to Annabelle..

Calliope really stands out in style compared to Olivia and Annabelle, altho the nn Callie does go, so i think this name could stay on your list.

That leaves Waverly and Emily.. my personal favorite would be Waverly. But Emily is a really sweet name as well and goes very nice with her sisters names. Well thats my 2 cents if it was me my list would be:

1. Waverly Jane
    2. Calliope Jane
    3. Emily Jane

Waiting for baby bear #1

** Freya Winifred, Scarlett Ivy,
    Arcadia Lillian **
    ~~ Ash, Kellen March, Lennox River ~~

Considering
    Guinevere, Wilder, Arwen, Inara, Xander
    Lila, Phoebe
    Liv, Lorraine, Chance

My favorite from your list is Calliope Jane, but I think Susannah Jane or Emily Jane work better with your sibset.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Paul | Jude | Basil | Tobias | Nico | Abram | Samuel | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Delia | Helena | Margo | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

Olivia and Annabelle are currently popular names with great history to ground them - go with Emily. I think that Susannah and Ivy are also fine, a bit more different in feel and less ideal because with Susannah you have Anna overlap with Annabelle and with Ivy you have V and plant overlap with Olivia. BUT, they're both still not unusable. Waverly and Everly just feel likely they belong in a different family than Olivia and Annabelle.

On the other hand, I love Calliope : D. But it just really feels out of place - you could go for it though. It actually feels less out of place to me than Waverly and Everly because it has a longer history of use. Do you like Penelope? Similar rhythm and a much more logical fit with Olivia and Annabelle.