Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help finding a name combining our naming styles

My fiance and I have so many issues with boy names. I would love some suggestions anyone might have that we might like based on our naming styles or what combinations you would make with our first and middle names. We've had way better luck with girl names and are having trouble finding boy names we love.

The surname starts with H and ends in ley so preferably no names that end in the ee sound.

My First Names
    Conner (which I can't really use since it's my nephew's middle name)
    Foster (my favorite name that he said he could live with)
    Harrison
    Nixon
    Reid

My Middle Names
    Alec
    Cade
    Elias
    Evan
    Evander
    Grant
    Grey
    Hart
    Jude
    Kellan
    Maverick
    Nikolai
    Shane
    Thatcher

His First Names
    Chase
    Conner (we both love this one but again can't really use it since my sister already did)
    Harrison (This is his favorite name and the favorite that we BOTH agree on)
    Maverick
    Zane

His Middle Names
    Gannon
    Genesis (I seriously hate this and would never consider it)
    Gerard (Also hate this one)

Would love to hear any suggestions you all might have!
    Last edited by shilo; September 18th, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
    - Favorites -
    Calla . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Noelle Iris & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby BOY Due June 2, 2015 -

Bump. Anyone?
    - Favorites -
    Calla . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow

- Top Picks -

Seeing as Harrison is his favourite and it's on your list too, I'd go with Harrison. Then I'd choose a middle from your list as you let him get his favourite first name.

Harrison Evander
    Harrison Grant
    Harrison Shane
    Harrison Thatcher
    Harrison Maverick
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Seeing as Harrison is his favourite and it's on your list too, I'd go with Harrison. Then I'd choose a middle from your list as you let him get his favourite first name.

Harrison Evander
    Harrison Grant
    Harrison Shane
    Harrison Thatcher
    Harrison Maverick
    This is likely what we'll end up doing. I love Harrison but not as much as Foster. He told me he could live with Foster but I'd feel bad.

I really like Harrison Evander, Harrison Grant, and Harrison Shane, thank you! I like Thatcher too but I don't think it's a name he'd ever agree too.
    - Favorites -

- Top Picks -

If you want something shorter, you could go with Harris? I do like Harrison and Foster. How close are you to this nephew of yours? If he doesn't go by that name I wouldn't feel bad using it, my middle name is my younger cousin's first name. I don't really care, either.

Hunter
    Dixon
    ?