My favorites for each name

Casimir Antony Gawain
    Endymion Lucius Rainier
    Galileo Hector Eärendil
    Oberon Elessar Marinell
    Orpheus Hector
    Romulus Peter Rohirrim
    Theoden Osiris Rainier

Galileo is my vote. Husband votes for Orpheus. Hehe.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Gwen; ! A switch, I see, I actually quite like Romulus Peter Mercutio and Romulus Sebastian Rohirrim. We tlked about Rohan but it sounds a lot like Ronan. And Rohirrim's so much fun to say, I picture Eomer and his men riding on their horses... I love Orpheus Robin Winterson, Romulus Peter Gawain and Romulus Antony Odin, all so very beautiful.

Lex; I've got a very very bad association with a Petter. It's kind of a jerk name... Peter's very much used in Norway though, and a family name (my brother's middle). I like your new suggestions, Oberon Lysander Robin! Too much MSND? No such thing... Theoden Lupercus Hector/Peter. I like Ingvar, but ex-boyfriend. Halvor's great too, Husband thinks it's ugly though. Thanks as always!

Fey; you know what happened? I had all the suggestions typed out when I realised I'd forgotten about the ones I'd already made. And I knew there was someone I'd forgotten, but after I posted I forgot to go back to the OP to see which one it was. Casimir Odin Rohirrim is definitely still in the mix, it's actually Husband's favourite. Thank you for commenting on all the names, you're a star! Antony and Cleopatra wouldn't be a problem in my book, mostly because Mark Antony is kind of secondary, it's Antony Hegarty we really honour with this name. Your comments on Orpheus Peregrin Hood made me laugh, I never thought of gangster aspect. Love what you say about Theoden Rohirrim Lyceus. That's what I said to Husband as he originally nixed this. I said if we use Theoden as a first, out Tolkien geekyness is out of the box already, there's no need to hide it! Orpheus Hector Ecthelion... it is wonderful. All your comments and opinions are noted for next round. You're so very helpful, sweets!

Emma; Innes was on my list for Roo! It's this gorgeous artist in Maggie O'Farrell's The Hand That First Held Mine (also known as one of the ten books on the list "Books That Made Me Cry So Much That My Husband Got Seriously Worried"). Ovid is amazing, I think it was on my list at some point. As a middle it could be cool though... I do love Ovid (the man).

Sarah; thanks so much for chiming in! Always great to get your opinion.

Tuit; that's it, you do hear stories, a friend of mine was told boy and had a girl. And as my scan was at 14 weeks... I love Theoden Rainier Heathcliff and Endymion Februus Elessar, great ones. Thanks!

Rollo; thank you! I love Galileo too, it's my front runner for a boy, Theoden and Orpheus nipping at his feet. At the moment anyway.

Sorcie; Thanks for your favourites!

Mrs and Mr Dina; thanks for your favourites and votes! Husband really appreciates the input from Mr. Dina!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'm so glad you liked some of my combinations, I was insanely tired when I made them, so I worried they would be somewhat of a mess

My favourites from your list:
    Casimir Antony Gawain and Casimir Antony Herne (can't possibly choose between them as they're equally stunning, sigh)
    Endymion Idris Eärendil (obviously!)
    Galileo Hector Eärendil
    Oberon Elessar Marinell
    Orpheus Robin Elessar
    Romulus Peter Rohirrim (again, obviously )
    Theoden Osiris Rainier (ah, Theoden and Rainier are so nice together!)
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I picked my favourite five (okay, six, but it doesn't count!) because it is too difficult.

Casimir Antony Gawain & Casimir Antony Herne - I completely cannot choose. If you have a boy, you have to call him Casimir Antony Herne Casimir Antony Gawain. It is the only answer. (five middle names is totally fine and even encouraged in this case)

Endymion Lucius Rainier - narrowly beat Endymion Idris Eärendil just because Eärendil is a Galileo name and I didn't have the heart steal it away. But this is totally gorgeous and frosty and shiny and shiver-inducing.

Galileo Hector Eärendil - I so, so, so love Hector in this, isn't he just the most amazing man? I'm rereading the Iliad at the moment and am reliving his fantastic-ness. And Eärendil. I'll just move on before I start gushing...

Oberon Idris Gawain - Fairy king/ardent lord/Knight of the Round Table; can it get any better?!

Orpheus Hector Ecthelion - Sound so ethereal and magical - literally perfect.

I honestly don't have a favourite. They are all incredibly wonderful and amazing! Hopefully you will have a girl so you won't have to choose

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Elja; thanks for your comments! I always love your combos, you're brilliant at it !

Ciottolo; thanks for picking your favourites, and for commenting! Yes, Hector is amazing, like I said: Best Man Ever. It doesn't hurt that Eric Bana portrayed him in the movie either.

Okay, we're narrowing down...

Casimir Antony Herne/Gawain (I like Gawain because it's romantic, but I like Herne because it's the huntsman and he's the horned one and everything!)
    Casimir Odin Rohirrim

Endymion Lucius Rainier
    Endymion Idris Eärendil
    Endymion Oliver Februus

Galileo Hector Eärendil

Oberon Elessar Marinell

Orpehus Damon Calidore
    Orpheus Hector Ecthelion
    Orpheus Robin Elessar

Romulus Peter Rohirrim

Theoden Osiris Rainier
    Theoden Odin Rohirrim/Rainier
    Theoden Rohirrim Lyceus

Maybe that wasn't much narrowing down after all... We each have our favourites and it's so difficult.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]