Names Searched Right Now:

Middle name AND first name?

I took my two favorite names and combined them for my first daughter, Maple Violet. Now I am having another girl and wish I hadn't used Violet in the middle!

How weird/wrong would it be to use Violet as the new baby's name? It's not like we ever use the middle name anyway.
    Maple Violet and Penelope Wren

I wouldn't do it. There are thousands of names out there! There have to be another two names you will love as much. You just have to open yourself up to them and enjoy the process of finding new name loves.

Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    I wouldn't do it. There are thousands of names out there! There have to be another two names you will love as much. You just have to open yourself up to them and enjoy the process of finding new name loves.
    I have to agree. While I dont think it would be tragic, I think you should expand your horizons to some new names. This is one of those tricky name battles; to use what you love in case you never have more kids, or save some faves for future sibs.
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

There are so many great sibling names for Maple -- Olive, Viola, Junia, Juniper, Vesper, Vine, Coral, Fauna, Hazel, Laurel, Azalea, Willow, Fern, Ember, Lilac, Poppy.

Give her her own name
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I agree! She needs her own name. I have struggled with this same thing, but there's a whole world of names out there. I think Flora would be so pretty with Maple.