Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Originally we had planned on calling Sarah Katherine, Sadie.. It just never worked out that way......
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    O.k. Do you think that the majority of people know that Sadie is a nn for Sarah, or is it just that we are Nameberries, and know a bit more about names, than the average??
    I think it's just Berries and the like who know. We've discuss using Sarah a lot and my husband had no clue that there were any nicknames for Sarah.
    #7 due in June!

I think it's lovely and fun. I'd absolutely love to meet a girl who goes by Sadie.
    Top Names: Benedict Zeal & Noelle Geneva
    Olivia/Livy : Darah/Bethel : Eve/Verity
    Eli/Calvin: Luke/Zane: Levi/Phineas
    TTC this year!!

I think it's a lovely name, but it's a bit too nick-namey/cutsie for a full name for my taste, a la Maisie or Lainey

Quote Originally Posted by mega_muffin View Post
    It's a bit nickname-y for my tastes; plus, don't you already have a daughter named Sarah? Sadie is a traditional nickname for Sarah, so it would be a bit strange to use it for Sarah's sister.
    That was my first thought too. Nothing wrong with the name, it would just be odd in your sibset.

Amaryllis Josephine Dove (Lilly) * Holiday Elizabeth Lux (Holly)

Phineas Orlando Jack (Finn) * Caspian Apollo Gray (Cash)