14 38.89%
  • Sebastien Leo

26 72.22%
  • Sebastien John Leo

4 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Arthur, Sebastien...

Arthur Florian or Arthur Florian Edward?
    Sebastien Leo or Sebastien John Leo?

Could you vote for one of the Arthur- names, and one Sebastien- name please? I'd like to see opinions on one or two middles, and which sound better... Thanks

Ontario, Canada
    I normally prefer two middles, but here I like and voted for Arthur Florian and Sebastien Leo. They're beautiful names, by the way- Sebastian is one of my favourite names and Florian is so dashing!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I like the two middles options, with the middles reversed I like Sebastien Leo John, but I'm not crazy about Sebastien John Leo for some reason. I think it's because when I say it out loud John Leo sorta runs together like it's one name, Johnleo, where as Leo John doesn't, plus I like how Leo breaks up the -n endings of Sebastien and John. Same with Arthur, I really like Arthur Edward Florian, but don't like Arthur Florian Edward as much (however I like it better than Sebastien John Leo) I also like both single middles options. I voted for Sebastien Leo, due to my issues with John Leo, but if S. Leo John were an option I'd vote for him. For Arthur I voted Arthur Florian Edward but if you reversed the middles it would be even more awesome!
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

Boston, MA
    I like both Arthur Florian and Arthur Florian Edward, but I don't like Sebastien John Leo... so the single middles get my vote!
    Last edited by emsky; September 19th, 2013 at 11:36 AM.

John Sebastian is my cousins name so I voted for that one. He gets called Sebby exclusively and not at all by his first name