Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which middle name do you like with Willow?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Willow Adelaide

11 42.31%
  • Willow Evangeline

9 34.62%
  • Willow Evelyn

6 23.08%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which middle name to go with Willow? Also open to suggestions

If we have a girl, her name will be Willow 100%. I thought I was set on Willow Evelyn but now I'm not so sure. It's hard to find names that me and my FI both like. Out of the options on the poll, which would you choose? The surname is 2 syllables. It starts with H and ends in ley. I'm open to new suggestions as well
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF

Willow Evelyn sounds a bit choppy with a 2 syllable surname - I'd use a non-two syllable middle name to give better flow. Willow Evangeline is a nice alternative to Evelyn, but I think Willow Adelaide is gorgeous, my pick of your choices by far.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I say Evelyn with 3 syllables (eh-veh-lin). Not sure how you say it, but I think Willow Eh-veh-lyn H__-ley sounds lovely. I like Willow Evangeline as well.