Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I just wanted to chime in on your choice of Eloise.

We have an Eloise and we thought we'd use the nickname "Ellie" as it reminded us of a sweet girl we met when we were engaged and the name was ever since a special one for my husband. However, "Ellie" just hasn't stuck as a nickname. We called her "Ellie Lu" for a while and that got shortened to "Lulu", which right now (she's only a toddler) seems like the cutest nickname and really suits her. I'm sure it's a nickname that she'll grow out of and will eventually go by just Eloise (which we call her 1/2 to 2/3 of the time).

Anyways, just thought I'd say that I think "Ellie" is avoidable if you choose to go with Eloise.

I like everything on your list, except for Eloise.
    Other suggestions to go with Lila & Nora:
    Gemma
    Hazel
    Esme
    Mina/Mila
    Anna
    Clara
    Violet
    Gwen
    Eve
    Jane

I also liked the suggestions of Alice, Ivy, Kate, Anya & Isla.

I'm not really crazy about any of your current choices with Lila and Nora. Eloise is my favorite from your list. I've always liked the nickname Elsie with Eloise.

Of the other suggestions I really like Alice, Rosa, and Stella.

I also like:
    Alma
    Adela
    Ruby
    Hazel

I like Mae and Corinne best, though Maeve and Rose are also fabulous choices I'd be thrilled to hear on a new babe. Eloise is just fine, but it's not my style.

What about Louisa, or Cora? Or Calla, Nell (Helen?), Sara, Aura, Elle, Flora, Pearl, Willa, Tessa, Thea, Lena (pron Lenn-a), Ruth, Cassia, Gemma, Cecily...

I love pp's suggestions of Julia, Anna, Clara, Alma, Elsa and Violet.