@Ren -- You made some great combos. I like pretty much all of them :P

Viviana Alice Siobhan
    Viviana Cypress Lenore
    Apollonia Verdandi Fife
    Apollonia Cypress Marian
    Inanna Solace Lenore
    Ursula Andromeda Iris
    Ursula Cypress Lysandra

@Gwen -- I love the significance too and I love it matches with Willow.

Inanna Iris Verdandi
    Viviana Cypress Lenore
    Ursula Siobhan Ember
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I noticed certain similarites between the three names and the new ones you're considering

Viviana - A lovely name but I think it's too similar to Sylvana with the v's and ana's
    Apollonia - Shares an "a" initial with Amelia and an "on" with Persephone. In spite of this, I do think Amelia is a little "mainstream" next to Persephone's name so I'm going with Apollonia because it's more exotic.
    Inanna - Again, Sylvana and Inanna are matchy.
    Epona - Shares an "on" sound with Persephone. This name reminds me of "My Little Pony".
    Ursula - This is my second choice after Apollonia for the one to add. Ursula doesn't get much love but it's unusual and pretty.

I like Iris and Alice but they don't sound well with Cypress in the middle so most of the names with an "s" sound aren't ideal.

Apollonia Cypress Lenore
    Apollonia Marian Cypress
    Apollonia Cypress Verdandi

Ursula Cypress Idony (I like Idunn too)
    Ursula Cypress Marian
    Ursula Verdanti Cypress
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I absolutely love your name. I adore how meaningful Cypress is to you and really hope you get to use it.

I think any of your top five would sound phenomenal with Cypress Lenore in the middle. Viviana Cypress Lenore might be my favorite though - so lush and bright.

Lysandra Cypress also rolls off the tongue with such delight. I like both Epona Lysandra Cypress and Inanna Lysandra Cypress very much.

I'd prefer Ursula not be back to back with Cypress - those s's need something to break them apart. I aprticularly like:
    Ursula Marian Cypress
    Ursula Ember Cypress

Apollonia may be my favorite of your top five names, but I worry that it may be a bit Apollo-reference heavy with Cypress? Maybe I'm crazy. In any case, here are some non-Cypress combos for Apollonia.
    Apollonia Ember Siobhan
    Apollonia Iris Lenore
    Apollonia Alice Ember
    Apollonia Ember Lenore
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catherine, Cordelia Iseult, Cosima Beatrix, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

I've only skimmed other responses, but definitely echoing Mischa on Viviana and Inanna being very similar to Sylvana, though they are lovely.

I love that Cypress means so much to you; I'll try to get her in there as often as possible. I'm adding a few other middles in there for flavor. If you don't like them, that's fine. I'm just playing in your name garden.

Viviana
    Viviana Lysandra Fife
    Viviana Hekate Cypress
    Viviana Cypress Andromeda
    Viviana Iris Lenore

Apollonia
    My personal favorite of the bunch.
    Apollonia Cypress Siobhan
    Apollonia Cassandra Verdandi
    Apollonia Eurydice Iris

Inanna
    Inanna Cypress Ember
    Inanna Marian Andromeda
    Inanna Andromeda Iris
    Inanna Cosima Siobhan
    Inanna Aradia Solace
    Inanna Vesper Andromeda
    Inanna Altair Cypress

Epona
    Epona Marian Solace
    Epona Alice Cassandra
    Epona Boadicea Cypress
    Epona Hypatia Cypress
    Epona Cypress Lenore

Ursula
    I'm annoyed with Disney for dragging such a pretty name through the mud. They're making stories for children, and I wish they'd leave the bad guys nameless. Ursula should have just been called the sea witch and that would have been the end of it. I do worry any little girl who watches The Little Mermaid would have a hard time appreciating Ursula, but I also don't believe society should dictate what names you get to use.
    Ursula Verdandi Sol
    Ursula Calliope Lenore
    Ursula Aradia Cypress
    Ursula Eurydice Alice
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Well shoot Mischa! I honestly hadn't noticed the -ana endings on all of those with Sylvana. Does it make everyone feel better to know that I'd likely only ever get to use one of them since it's unlikely I'll have 4 daughters? Inanna was my favorite too, and Nanie is a nickname I have now decided I need to have. So maybe if Inanna doesn't work out -- Gwennan, Kanani, Venancia?

From your suggested names I like most of them :P:

Apollonia Cypress Lenore
    Apollonia Marian Cypress
    Apollonia Cypress Verdandi
    Ursula Verdandi Cypress

@raptreverie -- There would be a lot of Apollo in a combo with both Apollonia and Cypress, but not a lot of people would know Cypress connected to Apollo, so it's ok. From yours I like:

Apollonia Ember Siobhan
    Apollonia Ember Lenore

@redwoodfey -- I direct my Mischa comment at you as well. :P I agree with you on Ursula. It's annoying that Disney chose that name as my husband and I both think it's very cute but ages nicely. I have a version of the little mermaid where she's blond and the sea witch has no name, is skinny and has red hair. From my own reading of the original story, it's much closer. I grew up watching that one, not the Disney version so I hope I can at least teach her not to be bothered by it. We're also thinking about just Ursa too though.

From yours I Like:

Viviana Lysandra Fife
    Viviana Hekate Cypress -- I like it Viviana Cypress Hekate
    Viviana Cypress Andromeda
    Viviana Iris Lenore
    Apollonia Cassandra Verdandi
    Inanna Cypress Ember
    Inanna Marian Andromeda
    Inanna Andromeda Iris
    Inanna Cosima Siobhan -- I don't generally like Cosima, but I love it here!
    Inanna Aradia Solace -- I like it Inanna Solace Aradia
    Epona Marian Solace
    Epona Hypatia Cypress -- I like this a lot, but a friend is wanting to use Hypatia as a first name. I don't know how he'd feel.
    Epona Cypress Lenore
    Ursula Verdandi Sol -- I like Sol but I also feel maybe it should be longer? Solana? Solace (Ursula Verdandi Solace sounds great!)? Solona (wisdom in Greek and the female version of the male Solon who was a statesmen)? Visola (longings are like waterfalls)? Am I over thinking it?
    Ursula Aradia Cypress -- I like this Ursula Cypress Aradia

I need to ask my husband about them when he wakes up then I'll update you all! He's so picky so I might not be able to keep too many.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014