Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Gemma, with a hard or soft G sound
    Gillian -sounds like Jillian
    Giselle is gorgeous too though....I cannot decide!

I don't watch the show because I think it glamorizes teen pregnancy and exploits the stories of these girls. There's nothing glamorous about finding yourself in that scary situation. With a boy named Gannon McKee, my guess is that she will probably go with one of these trends: the "surnames on girls", "boys names on girls", "unisex names on girls" or a "word/place name".

Grayson (but spelled Gracyn)
    Grady
    Gage
    Galen
    Garland
    Garnet
    Gentry
    Genesis
    Gemini
    Garyn
    Galilee
    Genesee
    Ginger
    Glory
    Gyspy
    Gessica
    Greer/Grier
    Goldie/Golden
    Gracelynn
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I can imagine her going with Gianna. I don't watch the show, either, but I can imagine that if she wants another "G" name, she'd like it to be sort of matchy, and Gannon and Gianna definitely are.

If I had a son with a "G" name and wanted to continue the trend, I would probably use Grace. Possibly Gwendolyn or Genevieve. Or Gemma. I think Gemmy's adorable.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Gemma for a girl
    Gabriel for a boy
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah