Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one is the best?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rosalind Beatrice nn Ruby

20 14.60%
  • Gwendolyn Rosalie

10 7.30%
  • Daphne Willow

16 11.68%
  • Scarlett Aurelia/Aurora

20 14.60%
  • Josephine Birch/Branch/Adair

14 10.22%
  • Felicity Wren/Maple

20 14.60%
  • Genevieve Aurelia/Sage

16 11.68%
  • Charlotte Hazel

11 8.03%
  • Beatrice Laurel/Juniper/Rowan

10 7.30%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Final Nine

Ooh, nearly impossible to choose between Scarlett Aurelia (one of my own favourite Scarlett combos!) and Rosalind Beatrice! Scarlett Aurelia is so dramatic and stunning. I get this image of a warrior queen dressed in flowy red and gold fabrics on a horse. Rosalind Beatrice is a prim, proper, demure sweetheart of a girl but has a playful side. Rosalind is a great character and I love the play As You Like It (and Shakespeare in general); Beatrice is royal and British and historical.

In the end I voted for Scarlett because I don't like nn Ruby, but if you were to call her Rosalind all the time I don't know... Love the rest of your list too, classy but spunky!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

That was tough!! You have a GREAT list!
    I voted for Daphne Willow, but LOVE Charlotte Hazel, and Felicity Wren just as much! I adore Rosalind, but would prefer Rosalind Beatrix.Rosalie & Aurora are also gorgeous! The 'scar' part of Scarlett is a bit too harsh for me...
    Good luck!!

So after waiting a few days the only one we can agree to eliminate is Charlotte. Even though I love it, it just seems to plain next to Penelope and Magnolia.

This is way harder than I thought it would be, we really can't narrow any of these down. Maybe we'll just go to the hospital with all of them and see which one fits the best.
    Callum (2000), Alexander (2002), Penelope (2004), Easton (2007), Magnolia (2010), Scarlett (2013)

Rosalind Beatrice nn Ruby - A gorgeous combination, but Ruby doesn't really fit in here.
    Gwendolyn Rosalie - Gwendolyn and Magnolia have a similar sound, though this combination is pretty.
    Daphne Willow - Pretty, but there are lovelier options.
    Scarlett Aurelia/Aurora - Ditto.
    Josephine Birch/Branch/Adair - I'm not the biggest fan of Josephine.
    Felicity Wren/Maple - Felicity Wren is cute, but I'm not the biggest fan of Felicity.
    Genevieve Aurelia/Sage - See Daphne.
    Charlotte Hazel - See Daphne.
    Beatrice Laurel/Juniper/Rowan - Don't give her initials of BJ, as lovely as Beatrice Juniper might be. Beatrice Laurel is stunning, but I can't help but love Rosalind just a touch more.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid