View Poll Results: Which one is the best?
- 137. You may not vote on this poll
Rosalind Beatrice nn Ruby
Thread: Final Nine
September 18th, 2013 08:03 PM #11
1. Josephine Birch (there's just something about Birch that I love. And really, its hard to top Josephine.)
2. Beatrice Laurel (really, lovely combination. I've been loving Laurel lately)
3. Felicity Wren. You can't help smiling when you say it
4. Felicity Maple. Again, it just makes me smile!
You have some really great combos here. Good luck!Trying, trying, trying
Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe
September 18th, 2013 08:19 PM #13Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
September 18th, 2013 08:44 PM #15~Boys~
★ August Eli Benedict ★ Bram ★ Casimir Mordecai ★ Edmond John Meirion ★ Gillon ★
★ Jory Leander ★ Julian Charles ★ Macsen ★ Vasiliy ★
★ Aira Rose ★ Arietta ★ Clover ★ Delphina ★ Eleni ★ Fiorella ★ Hester Isobel ★
★ Iris ★ Lilah ★ Merit ★ Sylvia ★
Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.
September 18th, 2013 09:04 PM #17
September 18th, 2013 09:43 PM #19
I voted for Josephine, but it's pretty much a toss up between Josephine Adair and Beatrice Laurel. They're both very lovely.
I want to love Rosalind Beatrice, as I adore those names individually, but I don't like how that b backs up against the d. If Rosalind Aurelia were up there, I would vote for that with great enthusiasm.Loving right now:
Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair