Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Josi or Callie?

Josi or Callie?

Her sister's name is Chloe, but I can't decide on her name. I want it to kind of have the same sound as Chloe, like Callie and Chloe both start with a C, Josi(short for Jocelyn) and Chloe both end with that E sound, you know. Anyways, she has brownish-blonde hair, chestnut eyes and is athletic and popular. Thanks!

Also, Callie is short for Calliope

Jocelyn and Chloe are a fabulous sibset and Josie is a cute name.

Chloe and Callie are too close for my taste.

Others that go nicely with Chloe are: Daphne (nn Dani) and Phoebe (Fi)

If you want another C name I'd do something with a different sound like Cora, Charlotte (Charlie), Cassandra (Cassie)
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I think Josie sounds better with Chloe, because the two C's are a bit much I think.

I know it's kinda tacky, but I actually like Chloe and Callie. Chloe and Calliope don't really have the same feel to them, though, at least to me. I think it's because Chloe is way more familiar. So in this case, I vote Chloe and Jocelyn.

I do really like the idea of Chloe and Daphne, though - similar feel, soft and familiar, that is.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam