Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

We need help!!! A brother for Ryker

I am due with baby boy #2 in two months and me and my husband can't agree on a name for the life of us! Our oldest is Ryker (3 yrs old) and he thinks his baby brother should be "monster truck jam truck".

My husband came up with the name Truxton honoring our 3 yr olds idea. Haha! I like the name but I'm not in love. I love the name Beckham and others I have thought of are Archer, Dashell, Silas, Bridger, and Arlo.

Me and my husband can't agree on anything and we need help with any suggestions. A lot of people seem to be loving Truxton but I feel it's a bit harsh and this baby's middle name will be Carson=too many "-on" endings maybe. Help please!

Ripley
    Abraxas
    Caius
    Ozias
    Penn
    Cato
    Vero
    Remus
    Coen
    Tamojin ( Tam-oh-djin) / Temujin (Pron.same; original spelling Ghengis Khan's real name)
    Nate
    Declan

Congratulatons and all the best!!

When I saw the title my immediate thought was Bridger. I see that that is a name you're considering. I also thought of Arlo, which you're also considering.

From your other suggestions I do like Dashiell and Archer.
    just a confused teenberry.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    algernon | alistair | corbin | leo | malcolm | pierce | raphael | theodore
    adelaide | anastasia | beatrix | cordelia | felicity | georgia | helena | ramona

I immediately thought of Archer, but only if you don't have a problem with repeating "er" sounds, and reading your last name I realized it wouldn't sound good at all with two "Ar" sounds (ARcher CARson).

Ryker and Bodhi
    Ryker and Grant
    Ryker and Hunter

Hmmm.....will have to think on this one! I am having some trouble categorizing the name Ryker.
    GIRLFOLK: Cyra Niamh & Xanthe Maeve & Kalliope Sage & Keeva Hermione
    BOYFOLK: Lucian Wolf & Callum Knox & Teague Robertson
    Current crushes: Boys: Shea, Teague. Girls: Keeva.
    Guilty pleasures: Shiloh, Tarot (pron. Tarrow), Juniper.

Talia, 23, enjoys taking pictures and eating cheese. Are we name twins? Let me know!

Out of your suggestions, I like Silas and Arlo. Good luck!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo