Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Due in March, need a name for Morgan and Sawyer's brother or sister!

I'm back much sooner than planned to ask for help naming baby #3. DH and I didn't talk names this early with Morgan and Sawyer, but since this will be our last biological child I want more time to find the perfect name. Our boys are named Morgan and Sawyer. The list DH and I have for this baby is looking rough. We need ideas!

Elliot - a top choice for Sawyer, we both like but don't love this time around
    Emmett - there are several Emmas/Emilys in our family and friends so we probably won't use, but we still like it
    Beckett - our favorite right now, but how does it sound with Morgan and Sawyer?

We both like Rowan and Asher but feel like they're too similar to Morgan and Sawyer. Wdyt? DH is still stuck on Jared which was a top choice for Morgan. We ruled it out because of a bad association that's no longer an issue. Not sure how I feel about it now.

Caroline - I like, DH thinks it's "too fancy" with Morgan and Sawyer (???)
    Clara - ditto Caroline
    Ada - we both like but don't love
    Lydia - my favorite but DH thinks it sounds silly with last name
    Tessa - DH loves, I like
    Eliza - DH loves, I can't stand it

Main problem with girl names is that our last name is L** so every name that ends in a vowel sounds like a longer name -- Claralee, Adalee, Tessalee, etc. We'd like to find a girl name we love that ends in a consonant. Any ideas?

I like Beckett, I also like Bennett. I think it sounds fine with your existing boys' names.
    I like Rowan! I don't think it's too close to either.
    I agree Asher is too similar to Sawyer. Although, I do love the name Asher. <3
    Jared sounds cute, if the name association is lifted, I'd def. keep it on my list.

Caroline [I don't think it's too fancy, and it sounds fine with your last name.] is lovely.
    I also like Tessa and Clara, but I see where the last name is throwing in a few issues on the names.

Boys:
    Donovan, Jackson, Hudson, Nathan, Tristan, Caleb, Sebastian. Apparently, I like the -en, -an, -on with your last name. So I tried
    to pick ones that weren't so matchy with Morgan.

Girls:
    Teagan [Tee-gan OR Tay-gan I have friends that proun. their names different ways], Vivienne.

I love Beckett with Morgan and Sawyer - it feels similar but I like the different endings. Bennett, as suggested above is also a good fit.

Boys:
    Barrett
    Callum
    Channing
    Davis
    Ellis
    Felix
    Grayson
    Owen
    Wyatt

Girls:
    Charlotte
    Corinne
    Eden
    Harlow
    Tatum
    Willow
    Clara Liberty, Esther Juliet, Harlow Paloma, Jenna Rosamund, Laurel Cassandra, Margo Juniper, Nora Meredith, Rowan Athena, Sadie Genevieve, Tessa Bethany

Albert Frederick, Asher Jeremy, Bennett Samuel, Deacon Timothy, Edmund Nicholas, Theodore Holden, Nathaniel Grayson, Hugo Dominic, Judah Finnegan, Lucas Christopher

Girls:
    Elizabeth
    Arden
    Ellis
    Pilar
    Afton
    Carys
    Avis
    Colby
    Bridget
    Colleen
    Kady (I'm just loving the sibset)
    Jenna

Boys:
    I love your idea of Rowan
    Also--
    Barlow
    Bishop
    Wyn
    Ronan (or Rowan)
    Neil
    Gavin
    Raymond (nn Ray?)
    →teenberry←
    you can call me gail
    names i like: have cute nicknames, soft s sounds, family meaning, or vowel-double consonant-vowel pattern

□cecilia renee, kay wells, agnes, rosemary "rosie" augusta, isabelle "issy"□
    ■george, philip, thomas, bruno, james, mack, joseph, walter "walt", willis "will", franklin "frank", arthur, martin■
    ◊guilty pleasures: della, philomela, sullivan◊

Love Beckett/Bennett and Caroline! I think you need a girly name for a girl with this subset so Caroline is perfect. Other suggestions: Quincy for boy or Eleanor for girl.