Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My fave is Elsie by far.

Sadie this is my faveriot with Braden and Carter
    Harper getting popular and too close to Carter
    Elsie number 2 pick. Very cute. I think Elsie works fine as a full name.
    Adelyn nn Addie) again lovely name, I just like the other 2 better with your boys names.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by goodkarmavt View Post
    I like Adeline, but not really with the lyn ending. I think Elsa nn Elsie would be nice. But out of your choice ( not my suggestions) I think Sadie is the clear winner with your sons names.
    I agree with all of this. Adelyn and all its variant spellings are just so popular right now, I'd go with something else even if Sadie is rising as well. Sadie is super cute.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"

Thanks for all of the feedback! You've helped confirm my love of the name Sadie I also agree with the popularity of Harper and Adelyn. Elsie still seems like a really cute name to me but I guess I am still having a hard time picturing how it will "age" with my daughter.
    Let me ask this however...when you hear the name Sadie, do you think of a pet's name? Hubby came home yesterday and said that his co-worker has a dog named Sadie. I've heard that it is supposedly a popular pet name but I've never encountered a dog or cat named Sadie. Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by kschreyer View Post
    Thanks for all of the feedback! You've helped confirm my love of the name Sadie I also agree with the popularity of Harper and Adelyn. Elsie still seems like a really cute name to me but I guess I am still having a hard time picturing how it will "age" with my daughter.
    Let me ask this however...when you hear the name Sadie, do you think of a pet's name? Hubby came home yesterday and said that his co-worker has a dog named Sadie. I've heard that it is supposedly a popular pet name but I've never encountered a dog or cat named Sadie. Opinions?
    Sadie ELISE instead of Elsie? Or Sadie Elizabeth, which I LOVE.
    I, myself have a dog named Sadie.. but I don't know anyone else with that name.
    But I also have a dog named Maisie, and that's def. seen more on people.
    I don't think that's a problem, as long as you weren't going to name her like Tigger or Fido. :]