Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Baby #4 - if it's a beautiful boy

Hi all,

We've already got three children - Harriet (7) and twins Joseph and Abigail (4) - and we thought that was going to be that. Once the twins started school, the plan was for me to go back to work part time, but it seems nature got in the way and we've ended up expecting another baby again, due in March. We don't know the gender yet, and I'm not sure whether we're going to find out, we did with the twins but not with our eldest.

We want something a bit classic with a cute nickname, and these are the ones we've come up with so far.

Maxwell
    Elliot (hubby loves this but I think it's too close to Harriet - thoughts?)
    Samuel
    William
    Oliver
    Edward
    Matthew

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Can't use Toby (our cat) or Charlie, Thomas, Jack, Frankie, Freddie as already taken by family though.

Maxwell - Feels a bit more trendy than your other kids' names but solid enough
    Elliot (hubby loves this but I think it's too close to Harriet - thoughts?) - I think it's too close to Harriet too with the repeated -et/-ot ending, unfortunately - lovely name though.
    Samuel - Lovely, Joseph and Samuel are very classic, handsome brothers
    William - Nice but possibly a little too formal with your other kids' names, what nickname would you use?
    Oliver - Love Oliver with your sibset, a great pick.
    Edward - Ditto William
    Matthew - What do you nickname Harriet? Matt and Hattie are too close for siblings if you use that for her.

Have to say, I love your taste

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Oh, I love them all except Matthew. I think with your kids, I like Samuel, Elliot, William, and Oliver.

I say Samuel or Oliver to go with siblings Harriet, Abigail, and Joseph.