Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Naming My Twins

I scrolled through all of the answers and was surprised to see that no one has made this radical suggestion: If you want to call them Evie and Lia, just name them Evie and Lia. Afterall, these days Max doesn't have to be Maxwell, Jack doesn't have to be John.

Evie Catherine & Lia Jane. Beautiful! If you want longer names, you could do two middle names each.
    Last edited by niiskuneiti; September 21st, 2013 at 01:45 AM.
    New momma to twin boys!

Arlo Sebastian & Ezra Valentine
    Born 1/1/2014

Quote Originally Posted by niiskuneiti View Post
    I scrolled through all of the answers and was surprised to see that no one has made this radical suggestion: If you want to call them Evie and Lia, just name them Evie and Lia. Afterall, these days Max doesn't have to be Maxwell, Jack doesn't have to be John.

Evie Catherine & Lia Jane. Beautiful! If you want longer names, you could do two middle names each.
    I was just about to say the same thing! lol Just name them Evie and Lia with Jane and Kate as middle names and add a second middle if you want.
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

Favorite Boys: Charleston Hawk, Gryphon Cane, Hadrien Bram, and Macsen Faucher (pr. foe-SHAY)
    Favorite Girls: Imogen Temperance, Livian Calanthe, Fern Elora, and Rosalyn Hazel

@catybeth and @niiskuneiti I was considering that earlier, but I thought I wanted longer names for them to have if they ever wanted. But I can't seem to find longer names that I love and Evie and Lia aren't bad as full names. My one thing is growing up, I had a name that had no nicknames, and I always wanted a nickname, will my daughters feel the same way? Wishing they had been given a name with nickname possibilities?
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I agree with the other posters, just go with Evie and Lia. And they still can have nicknames: Ev, Vivi, Evie Kate/ Lee, Lili, LJ if you go with Lia Jane (those are the ones that I can think of anyway, but kids are usually pretty good at coming up with nicknames). Lia could also be spelled Leah or Lea.

@millies_mom ok thanks! So many people are agreeing all at once! Maybe I will!
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.