Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Naming My Twins

@silverr I'm not really a fan of the middle name idea because Jane and some form of Katherine have to be the mn for family reasons, but thanks anyways! Evana and Evania are cool names, I've never heard of them before! Are they pronounced Evan-a / Evan-ee-a or I-vaughn-a / I - vaughn-ee-a or something else?

@mischa oh I like Emilia and Rosalie, and Everly and Aria, and Evenie and Aria.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Evenie Kate and Lydia Jane are beautiful together; but I think Catherine would be so pretty, too. So:

Evenie Catherine & Lydia Jane
    Evenie Jane & Lydia Catherine

I like the latter choice, not sure if you thought of switching yet : )
    Raphael Benedict-Peter Lazarus-Jude Sebastian-Eli Balthasar-Samuel Crispin

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Ophelia-Charlotte Valentine

Scarlett-Astrid-Larkspur-Afton-Haidée-Becket-Eamon-Percy-Arthur-Scully

Evenie and Everly are NMS. I love Evie too but just plan to use Eve.

Other ways to get to Evie...
    Evanna
    Eviana
    Evaline
    Eveline
    Evalina
    Evolet
    Evelia
    Evonne
    Evette
    Everild
    Neve/Niamh
    Maeve

You could also always do the double barrel name like Eve-Lily Katherine and Lydia Jane
    Expecting #1 June 2015
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Freya-Anna-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Cosima-Elowen-Lena-Anya-Faye-Corinne-Piper-Violet-Cleo-Nina-Zara

Rhys-Cillian-Ronan-Declan-Griffin-Finn-Sean-Owen-Miles-Lorcan-Graham-Kai-Jack-Ian-Cullen-Emmett-Lucas-Cormac-Archer-George-Alexander

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea

Evie and Lydia sound great together, very well matched I think, both vintage names.

Lydia Jane & Everly Kate sound so good together! Plus they both have "ly" in their name, which I think is cute. As twins they'll (hopefully!!!) have a strong bond, and having those two letters in both of their names shows that.

Lydia "Lia" Jane & Everly "Evie" Kate!
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen