Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naming My Twins

Evelyn and Lydia; Evie and Lia. Love it!
    Otherwise; Evangeline and Cordelia/Evangeline and Cornelia/Genevieve and Cordelia. Best of luck!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

I adore Lydia! I really dislike all your E choices. I was going to suggest Evelyn until I saw your last sentence. I would just use Evie and Lydia. I think Everly, Evenie, and Elodie really lack the depth and style of Lydia. From your other list of names, I would go with Lydia and Emilia.

What is the umm naw argument against Everly that made you less inclined to use it?

I really like Rosalie Kate & Emilia Jane as a pair.

My second pick would be Elodie Catalina & Lydia Jane.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I really like Elodie Kate & Cassia Jane, Rosalie Kate & Emilia Jane, Cassia Jane & Rosalie Kate.

Evenie isn't really my style and it sounds made up.

What about Everly Kate and Emilia Jane, a little matchy but it gives you the nicknames Evie and Lia.
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas, Walker/Wesley