Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Nayeli is so pretty. They eventually get it right. You could always call her Ellie. Good luck! :-)

I really like just Violet Nayeli. It's beautiful! I've never been big on multiple middle names though. They always end up sounding like a list of names to me. Congrats on your baby girl!
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
    My fur babies are Walter and Marcheline aka Mooch.
    Current favorites: Imogen Temperance, Gwendolyn Lucille, Jessamyn Hazel, Charleston Hawk, Harrison Ambrose, Thompson Conrad

Oh please don't change it! Nayeli is so beautiful. If people are having a hard time saying it (its really not that hard, sometimes I think people just refuse to try) try calling her Ellie. It's such a beautiful name.

Something to consider. Spanish speakers will have a hard time with Violet. It sounds like vee-oh-let when said in Spanish, which isn't exactly as pretty as the English pronunciation.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

I think Nayeli Evelyn Perez is absolutely gorgeous. Considering that Evelyn contains that hard "V" sound, would you consider leaving her name as-is (and letting her Hispanic family members pronounce it as gorgeously as they do) and calling her Evelyn? Then you can call her V or "Vye," which is an easy stretch to a nn Violet. Plenty of people nickname their children after flowers (my best friend growing up was called Rose by family, even though it wasn't her name at all).

Just a thought that would require much less paperwork AND allow you to avoid any name-remorse-remorse.
    Wilde West

Not yet a mother; always a name nerd.

Potential West Babes: Alexander Mansfield | Samuel Forrester | Harrison Everest | William Ashcroft | Christopher Atlas
    | Lorelei Elise| Artemis Elm | Wilhelmina Briar|

Guilty Pleasures: Adlai | Eos | Rowen | Oriana | Anoa | Seraphina | Bryony | Dahlia

If you changed her first name to Violet then I would just keep Nayeli as her middle name (or at least one of them) and His family could still call her Nayeli (sometimes).

GL