Names Searched Right Now:

I'm trying to expand my boy names list.Opinions on these names?

* Flavius
    * Cassian
    * Crosby
    * Wystan
    * Tiberius

* All for boys.I'm looking to extend my boy name list,so I thought if these names are worth.Try to be a little detailed (or more,if you can),this is the only way it will help me.But be polite and helpful.

I'm gauging your style as quirky Latin/Roman names (Flavius, Cassian, and Tiberius) and surnames with flair a la Crosby. Let me see if I can add anything you might be interested in (some that fit your style, some a little outside of it):

Quentin
    Calloway
    Viggo
    Sirius
    Foster
    Kersey
    Sumner
    Warrick
    Albus
    Cicero
    Faustus
    Junius
    Marius
    Nero
    Rufus
    Seneca
    Currently crushing on:

Russell. Calloway. Brighton.

Evadne. Cecelia. Thomasina.

Oh,thank you! Seneca is such a wonderful name.

* Flavius - Hmmm.. not really digging this one. Something about the sound is off to me, sorry.
    * Cassian - I like this one, it has a good sound to it, also like related Cassius.
    * Crosby - I love Bing Crosby, so I appreciate any nod to him.
    * Wystan - While I like the meaning of Wystan, I just do not think it is aesthetically pleasing to look at.
    * Tiberius - I like this one a lot, it has a very strong sound to it.

Suggestions -
    Cyrus
    Amadeus
    Demetrius
    Marcus
    Maximus
    Felix

* Flavius— I really can't think of any way to justify this name. It's very bizarre and evil-comic-book-character sounding.
    * Cassian— I think I prefer Cassius, which is awesome, but Cassian is probably just as cool. Actually the more I think about it, I might like it better than Cassius. This is very unique without being too out-there, has a great sound to it, and cool nn possibilities (I'm thinking "Caz" or something).
    * Crosby— I actually love Crosby. Probably my favorite surname name. I can't quite put my finger on why it appeals to me so much, but it does. The character in the Parenthood tv series solidified it for me.
    * Wystan— I like it in theory, on paper, but IRL I don't see this working very well. It seems to take on a bit of a feminine aire when spoken. Either that or it sounds like a confusing version of "Winston."
    * Tiberius— It's a little much for me. Can you really imagine ever calling a child by this full name? I think it would inevitably end up as "Ty," and I think there are better ways to get to Ty, personally.
    Having fun TTC and dreaming of names.

Mattias Leo, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George, Cassian James
    Leonora Pearl, Arietta June, Felicity Mae, Eleni Rose