Names Searched Right Now:

I'm trying to expand my boy names list.Opinions on these names?

* Flavius
    * Cassian
    * Crosby
    * Wystan
    * Tiberius

* All for boys.I'm looking to extend my boy name list,so I thought if these names are worth.Try to be a little detailed (or more,if you can),this is the only way it will help me.But be polite and helpful.

I'm gauging your style as quirky Latin/Roman names (Flavius, Cassian, and Tiberius) and surnames with flair a la Crosby. Let me see if I can add anything you might be interested in (some that fit your style, some a little outside of it):

Quentin
    Calloway
    Viggo
    Sirius
    Foster
    Kersey
    Sumner
    Warrick
    Albus
    Cicero
    Faustus
    Junius
    Marius
    Nero
    Rufus
    Seneca
    Currently crushing on:

Russell. Calloway. Brighton.

Evadne. Cecelia. Thomasina.

Oh,thank you! Seneca is such a wonderful name.

* Flavius - Hmmm.. not really digging this one. Something about the sound is off to me, sorry.
    * Cassian - I like this one, it has a good sound to it, also like related Cassius.
    * Crosby - I love Bing Crosby, so I appreciate any nod to him.
    * Wystan - While I like the meaning of Wystan, I just do not think it is aesthetically pleasing to look at.
    * Tiberius - I like this one a lot, it has a very strong sound to it.

Suggestions -
    Cyrus
    Amadeus
    Demetrius
    Marcus
    Maximus
    Felix

* Flavius— I really can't think of any way to justify this name. It's very bizarre and evil-comic-book-character sounding.
    * Cassian— I think I prefer Cassius, which is awesome, but Cassian is probably just as cool. Actually the more I think about it, I might like it better than Cassius. This is very unique without being too out-there, has a great sound to it, and cool nn possibilities (I'm thinking "Caz" or something).
    * Crosby— I actually love Crosby. Probably my favorite surname name. I can't quite put my finger on why it appeals to me so much, but it does. The character in the Parenthood tv series solidified it for me.
    * Wystan— I like it in theory, on paper, but IRL I don't see this working very well. It seems to take on a bit of a feminine aire when spoken. Either that or it sounds like a confusing version of "Winston."
    * Tiberius— It's a little much for me. Can you really imagine ever calling a child by this full name? I think it would inevitably end up as "Ty," and I think there are better ways to get to Ty, personally.
    Two pink lines means we're now planning and not just dreaming of names! First babe, due 4/17.

Mattias Leo, Leander James, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George
    Arietta June, Leonora Pearl, Felicity Catherine, Elowen Mae