Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite combo? Big sis is Gabrielle Faye.

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eloise Scarlett

29 65.91%
  • Noa Aisling

4 9.09%
  • Juno Anthea

10 22.73%
  • Calpurnia Nyx

7 15.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Our final choices... Favorite combo?

We finally agreed on 4 combos. We'll probably take all 4 to the hospital and see which fits her little face the best, but I'm just curious which is favored with this crowd! Big sister is Gabrielle Faye (nn Gabby). Currently, Calpurnia Nyx is our favorite.

Eloise Scarlett (nn Elsie)
    Noa Aisling
    Juno Anthea
    Calpurnia Nyx (nn Callie)
    Last edited by ariane209; September 16th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.

Eloise Scarlett for sure!

Juno Nyx and Scarlett Nyx are also cute, even though I know they're not options you have listed.
    Last edited by escg33k; September 16th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.

I think the first name Eloise is gorgeous with a sister named Gabrielle. They would be a very chic and classy duo together!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Yes, Eloise was our first and only choice for a good long while. It is perfect for us in many ways, but ultimately we decided to explore other options because I'm already getting sick of all the El- names... so common! It's still a contender though

Quote Originally Posted by escg33k View Post
    Eloise Scarlett for sure!

Juno Nyx and Scarlett Nyx are also cute, even though I know they're not options you have listed.
    Funny, I asked this forum about doing Noa Nyx or Juno Nyx because my husband REALLY liked Nyx as a middle name, but I received a pretty unanimous no. Glad to hear someone likes it!

We really liked the sound of Scarlett Nyx, but it's really super goth with our weird last name (think like Grave). My husband said if she is born on Halloween then we definitively have to go with Scarlett Nyx